Chapter 68: Am I Cute Now? (NSFW)

For lunch Mochou was feeling adventurous so he thought about making some spicy noodles.

"Yichen do you like spicy food?" Mochou asked as he kneaded the dough.

"It's okay." Yichen said not exactly excited.

Realizing Yichen probably wouldn't like spicy noodles Mochou had to change his plans. He looked at the ingredients but kept going back to his original idea to make spicy noodles.

"I know. I'll make spicy for me and savory for him." Mochou decided after some thought.

He quickly made the noodles and fried them up with some cabbage, carrots, garlic, onion, and some bean sprouts he impatiently plucked out of the garden.

Yichen came in from outside with some extra wood for the stove. Attracted by the smell he peeked over Mochou's shoulder.

"You haven't addd any meat?" Yichen mentioned after a few seconds passed.

"We don't have any." Mochou said.

"We have some rabbits outside or I could kill the old hen." Yichen suggested thinking maybe Mochou hadn't thought of them.

"Do you want me to add meat?" Mochou asked not exactly excited.

Yichen noticed his disinterest and couldn't help but wonder if he was feeling okay.

"How's your stomach? Nauseous?" Yichen asked his hand lightly touching Mochou's abdomen.

"I'm fine. I just thought noodles with vegetables would be enough." Mochou said.

"You should try to eat a little meat for every meal." Yichen reminded him.

"I know it's just... I don't know." Mochou said not entirely sure why he wasn't interested in having any meat.

"That's fine, but we need to have some meat for dinner." Yichen said. He didn't want to force Mochou to eat anything he didn't want.

"Can we have fish instead?" Mochou asked. Meat was still unappetizing to him however fish seemed more doable.

"Fish is great. After we go to Jie Hong to look for wood we'll go to the river for fish." Yichen said.

Mochou seemed happy with the idea. He finished frying the noodles and took a large portion out for Yichen.

"What are you doing?" Yichen asked when he saw Mochou adding chilies to the noodles he had left in the wok.

"I feel like eating something a little spicy. That plate is yours." Mochou said.

Yichen didn't know how he felt about Mochou making two different recipes. On one hand he was glad Mochou thought about his preferences. While on the other he hated the idea of them not eating the same thing.

"Is something wrong?" Mochou asked when he noticed Yichen staring at the plate of noodles instead of bringing them to the table to eat.

"Nothing's wrong." Yichen said while eyeing the noodles Mochou was making spicy for only himself. Mochou could see his wandering eyes. Thinking he was cute Mochou chuckled a little.

"Is something funny?"

"Not funny, adorable. Yichen, you are adorable."

"Adorable?" Yichen picked Mochou up and sat him down on his lap. Surprised Mochou turned to complain about how dangerous it was to grab him while he was cooking.

However, instead of complaints escaping his lips Mochou was roguishly attacked by Yichen. Mochou gasped for breath. When he seemed to catch his breath Yichen dug in again. His tongue sweeping past his teeth and exploring every inch of his tongue.