"so hard I would never ever... Stop" Their eyes met again and locked hard.

"Boss lady, another one?"
Taraji snapped out of it. She cleared her Voice. "uh, I've had enough. Thank you. I'm gonna go to bed, I got a long flight in the morning" Taraji said. He nodded.

Taraji got off the stool, she let out her hand. Fantasia swallowed hard and took it, she helped her up. Taraji walked out holding Fantasia's hand. She got to the Hallway. She pushed her to the wall. "Uh!!" Fantasia moaned. Taraji kissed her, they kissed then pulled away. Fantasia was breathing heavily. "you smell so good, what is your secret?"
Taraji smiled. "I can never reveal that one. It makes women like you, hot for me."Taraji said slipping her hands between her thighs, she rubbed her Pussy. Fantasia moaned opening wide. They kissed again while she slipped two fingers inside her pussy.
" you are so wet?!". Fantasia moaned." Yes I am Daddy!! Shit I am gonna cum Taraji. Uhhhhh shit"
Fantasia came, mouth still wide open.
Taraji smiled and made her lick her fingers clean.

"It was nice to meet you Fantasia was it?"
Fantasia blushed "Correct. Nice meeting you too Taraji"
Taraji got in the elevator. Fantasia caught her breath.
She fixed her dress and panties and got in the elevator. It stopped, she was getting off when Taraji got in.
"got lost,?"
Taraji chuckled. "no. I left my phone on the counter." The elevator was closing. Taraji stopped it with her hand.
"Ain't you getting off!?" she asked her. Fantasia looked her up and down and got off. They looked at each other. "Can I call you sometimes?" Fantasia asked. "one orgasm you already thinking about taking me on a date?"
"Just a call. Say hi"
"Okay..." Taraji pulled a pen from her back pocket pulled Fantasia's arm and wrote down her new number (alternative)
"it works right?"
"it works. Call me, let's talk about why your pussy was so fucking tight..." Taraji said letting the door close on their faces.

Fantasia breathed deeply and pulled out her phone adding the new number. She called it.

Taraji: it works.
Tasia: good. I can't wait to have phone sex with you.
Taraji: (she chuckled) Well... Okay. Have a safe journey home. Hey, take care of those kids of yours.
Tasia: I will. Safe flight too.

They hung up.

Two days later
Back at home.

Fantasia arrived in New York bringing her kids to Taraji's. They haven't talked since their weird encounter in Italy. Taraji's new Phone was always off. Fantasia couldn't reach her...

Door Bell.
Taraji jogged to the door and opened it. "Babies!".
She did their signature scream. They laughed and hugged her tight...
They sprinted to their rooms. Taraji was closing the door in Fantasia's face. She pushed it open...

"So, that's it... You hate me in America and like me in Italy?"

"don't ruin that moment with your shit. It happened, it's over. We back. I'm your ex-wife, not a stranger. So don't ruin Italy for me please" Taraji said. Fantasia felt frustrated.
"what can I do Taraji, baby what do you want?"
"From you? The fucking President? Nothing. I want you out of my life."

"how about from the woman you met in Italy? What do you want from her,?"

"Space. I'm going through a lot, I need her to understand that"
Fantasia nodded. "I get it. I will just go to a hotel then,"
Taraji didn't stop her. Fantasia left.

Later that night.
Taraji went to their secret spot in Taraji's old warehouse.
She stepped in the dark. She heard sobs.
She kept quiet and stopped moving. More sobs. "Tasia!"
"yes is me," she said sniffling.
"Can we talk?" Fantasia asked. "I'm listening."
"Taraji I'm sorry. I'm very sorry baby, I disappointed you, I should have stuck by you like a bad bitch....instead, I chose to react fast and that shit messed with my head, I believed you didn't love me like some bitch and I'm sorry. I'm literally on my knees right now... I begging for your forgiveness. Please Taraji. Please forgive me"

Taraji turned on the light. Fantasia looked down, she was on her knees. "Were you praying?"

"Yes. But I was on my ass when you got in, this... This is me begging. And I'm a proud woman. But fuck pride, fuck everything that cost me my marriage. I'm on my knees, baby please Taraji. Forgive me for everything I've done. For leaving you in a hospital bed, for being a jackass. For threatening to ruin your life. I will do anything to make it up to you. Taraji what do you want me to do to gain your trust again? For you to trust me with your life again. For you to trust in me. What can I do?"

"I just need a time off. To think, to reevaluate, to make sense of. I just need space from you, from politics, and the first lady title. I just wanna stay here with my kids for a while. When I'm ready, I will come back. And maybe, a big fat maybe, you and I can start over,"
Fantasia nodded, wiping her tears. Taraji turned off the light.
"get back to the hotel safe."
She said walking out.
Fantasia cried. That was not enough to keep hope alive. She just sat down and cried so hard.

Xxxxx

Y'all tired of me yet?