Taraji breathed. She stood up and shoved her hands on the girl then pulled her closer, "I'm having a very bad day today. You don't wanna mess with me."

The girl yanked her off. She was turned on... The way she pulled her, she smelled her. Taraji smelled really good. That delicious smell calmed the girl down. "call security?" the manager asked. "no." she said and walked to the door, picking up the cap and broken phone. She sniffed the cap.
How could somebody who dresses like a hobbo, smells so fucking good? - she thought to herself and saw the first twins on the locked screen of the broken phone.

She walked to Tsraji.
"I'm sorry. Please forgive me of how I behaved. My ex Is taking my kids in an hour, and I found out he's sleeping with my lawyer. I'm having a bad day too. Ice usually calm me down. But you were right, it's freezing that was a bad choice. I will buy you a new phone." she placed her card on the table. Then the phone. She put the cap on Taraji's head, putting it back gently.

"Are you a fan of the Black-White house too?" the girl asked...
"what?" Taraji asked.

"Those are the cutest American kids. I am obsessed with their mom. The first lady is amazing. And this country can never do better. The woman is a freaking genius and a genuine fighter. I watched her speech from a year ago in Egypt, she cracked me up. I can share the link with you if you like" She went on and on.
"I'm not a fan" Taraji tried to disguise her voice.

"Okay, now I hate you again. What's there not to like? She's gorgeous, she's hot, she's brilliant. She's her own boss, she's funny, gosh, I love her jokes, when she stands on the podium you know you gonna get served and you gonna laugh hard. I'm just saying...Give her a chance. She is worth your time. I will get you a new coffee, and my apologies again" She walked away.
Taraji lifted her face and looked at the card.

*Dr. Zola Zaldin-Parker.*
She took off her shades and looked at her...
Zola was getting in her jacket held by her manager. She was beautiful, and her body was very hot.

She walked out. The manager brought Taraji a fresh latte.
"My boss said call her, she will deliver your phone by tomorrow night. I am really sorry miss, Zola is going through a lot, and sometimes like today she gets frustrated. But she's an amazing human being. On a different day, you would wanna be her best friend"

"thanks" Taraji took her coffee.

That evening. Taraji called Zola after putting her kids down.

Zola: Dr Parker...
Taraji: Hi, I'm the baseball coach, met you at your coffee shop this morning. And you broke my stupid phone???
Zola: the lady who doesn't like my first lady. I'm still offended by that by the way. I got your phone. You could give me your address or meet me at my coffee shop.
Taraji: you really didn't have to. Give it to someone who really needs it... for me, I will use this one until the one I ordered arrives.
Zola: are you sure? at least let me give you free coffee for the entire month.
Taraji: okay, that is the offer I can never resist. Thank you.
Zola: thank you too. Is my bitchiness forgiven?
Taraji: yes. I deal with worse people every day. Hey, how did your custody hearing go?
Zola: I got weekends. It could have been worse. He is an ass with billions, I got lucky.
Taraji: I hate rich people. How old are your kids?
Zola: 11, like the First twins. They are twins as well. A boy and a girl. But they don't like the first twins, they think they are a showoff. Kids huh? But I think they like them way too much to admit.
Taraji: they ain't wrong about the showoff part.
Zola: Okay, you asked me personal questions and I answered. Now my turn. Why do you have their picture on the screen if you don't like their mom?
Taraji: ever heard of the term, it came with the frame? It came with the phone.
Zola: they have that now.? My gosh, cheap phones are hysterical.
(Taraji chuckled?)
Zola: I like your laugh, it's so familiar and contagious.

Taraji: why do you like her so much... The freaking First Lady... Ever met her?
Zola: in person? I would die. I would die right there, I'm so star-struck. Well I love her for too many reasons, she saved the country, I mean yes her wife did the work, but I can't help to think she did the heavy lifting in the background. You can just tell. Fantasia is amazing, gosh, she's... Wow.
But her wife, that woman opens her mouth and we all think climate change is solvable. I'm sure when she walks into the room, the atmosphere worships her. I just...  I'm sorry, too much?
Taraji: a little and a half of that isn't true at all. She's a vulnerable human being. And she has more bad days than good.
Zola: how the fuck do you know that? Don't jinx my first lady!
(Taraji chuckled)
Taraji: my apologies. What about you? Are you a doctor?

Zola: I'm a scientist to be exact. My title is Neuroscientist. I'm not your typical medical doctor. I spent time in a lab than in an OR, and I don't do ER, I don't know if that makes sense
Taraji: so you are a genius?
Zola: I'm overrated yes.
Taraji: like the first lady...
Zola: okay stop. Give her a break for me, please.
Taraji: I will stop.
Zola: I kinda have a crush on her. I know it's wrong. She's the mother of the nation. Our black mother. But I would do things I'm inexperienced to do to that woman.
Tataji: Not a first time hearing a straight woman say that. What's your fantasy place to meet her?
Zola: at a hotel. I wanna be alone with her.
Taraji: be careful what you wish for Doc. It's been hours. I'm not complaining it was a great exchange I had. But I gotta go, and I'm sure you have to go too. Nice meeting you Zola. I'm Taraji by the way.
Zola: (she gasped loudly)
The line was dead.
Taraji: Zo...
The girl hung up
"oh well," Taraji said and clicked on her ex's message...

*I'm outside your hotel. I will stay here for an hour and then leave. But I would appreciate it if you let me in. I won't be long*

It was sent 45 minutes ago, while she was on call with Zola.

*fucking go home, come to my door, there gonna be a round two, and baby there are no weapons you can stab my back with in here so I'm Gonna kill you!! Fantasia, I'm done okay... I'm done with you!*

***