"She lives here in Boston. In a white neighbourhood where she wouldn't be recognised. I couldn't take her life,"

"So you saved her? she's not working. So how is she paying her bills?"
Taraji swallowed...
"I do!"
Fantasia already found that out. "how often do you see her?"
"barely!".
"You been lying to my face"

"no baby I wasn't lying, I just didn't tell you"..
"in this case Taraji, that's lying cause you knew the truth of something that was important to me. And you still said nothing. Sleeping in my bed, lying to my face, fucking me. Lying to my face, making love to me lying to my fucking face, waking up smiling in my face while lying to my face!"

"I am sorry Fantasia!"
"Do you love her?"
"I love you"
. "Do you love her?" Fantasia shouted.
"I love you. Baby I love you.. I really love you Fantasia",She said walking closer.
"Taraji I'm gonna ask you one last time. Do you love the bitch?"
"I'm not in love with her",

Fantasia looked at her pissed off.
"Pack your shit, get in a car, Brian will take you to your wife. I want my guards back. Stay away from me and my kids. Don't speak to the press, this is my mess, I will clean it up" Fantasia said walking away.

"What does this mean Fantasia? You leaving me?" Taraji asked. Zoe came down.

"What's going on?" she asked. They looked at each other. Fantasia turned her head away and wiped her tears. "Hey baby. You should be sleeping" Fantasia said faking a smile. Zach came down with Rome,.
Then Halle, Jack, Lana and Paris. Then josh,
Ben and his wife and the sisters stood at the top of the stairs, somebody turned the light on.
"We are all awake". Jack said.
"Great!" Fantasia said sarcastically then stormed out. Going to the guesthouse.

All eyes on Taraji now.
"Mom what did you do?" Zach asked.
Taraji's tears just came out. "I messed up baby, I am so, sorry--"
Fantasia's guards came in, one of them carrying Taraji's luggage. She swallowed hard.
"First Lady please don't make this worse. I was instructed to get you out no matter how ugly. So let's walk okay? Please let's just walk out" Brian said.
Taraji looked at her kids. Zoe ran to her crying. "I am going with you",
Then Zach. "Me too" the guards got them off of her. The kids cried.
Taraji walked out crying. She got in the car.
"what's her address?"
"Take me to the hotel Brian"
"Ma'am I don't think that's a good idea. The President is out there freezing your credit cards, you won't have any money",
"I am the first Lady, Brian, I don't pay to stay in a hotel, take me to the hotel"

They took her to a hotel. She entered. Pulled her personal credit card. "Hi, I would like a room for one night please",
. "oh my gosh first lady... I have just the room for you. Don't worry, it's on the house" The girl said and escorted her to a presidential suit.
Big, elegant, classy, have almost everything.
Brian smiled. "You were right Ma'am. Well, I made sure you were here and safe, now I will leave. I'm sorry she pulled your guards from you. You gonna be okay?"

"if you give me a gun, I will feel better."
Brian pulled a gun from him and handed it to her.
"full load? I can't do much with a pistol"
"fully loaded. And..." He gave ,her 3 more Bullets,
"thank you Brian. Tell my kids I'm sorry and I love them so much. And tomorrow night tell Her I love her"
"Why tomorrow night?"

"She will want to hear it tomorrow night" Taraji said. Brian was confused. They left.

He got to the house. "done, she's at the hotel. But don't worry, its for free" Brian said.
"Is she okay?" Paris asked, they all looked at her. "What? She's my mother in law, of course I care. She made her Wrongs, who haven't?" Paris said.,
Halle rolled her eyes..
"Brian where is your Pistol?" Jack asked. "my what?"
"Your Gun damn it, did you give it to my mother?" Jack panicked, they all looked at him.