Taraji put on a robe and went to the kitchen. Poured wine into a glass and took it to the bedroom then took off their white sheets and replaced them with black and scarlet red sheets. Fantasia came out of the room getting in bed, she realized the sheets changed. Taraji handed her the glass of wine.
"it will make you feel better if you did to me what I did to you," Taraji said. "no, it will only make you feel better," Fantasia said.
"It will. So please slap me"
Fantasia took the glass and attempted to throw it in her face. She literally caught the wine back into the glass.
Taraji inhaled loudly. They exhaled at the same time. Fantasia put down the wine and got in bed.
"I feel like shit right now, I really do," Taraji said. Fantasia said nothing. She was sulking and meant business about it too.

Taraji got in bed, she was fighting with the sheets. Just slamming and groaning. "And I hate these damn sheets," She said. Gosh, She was frustrated. Fantasia secretly smirked. She was clearly gonna make her pay big time for slapping her.

While Taraji struggled to fall asleep, Fantasia was dreaming of romantic stuff with her wife, just smiling in her sleep.

Morning. Fantasia woke up without her wife, there was a big bouquet next to her a box of jewellery, and a card. Fantasia smiled and bit her bottom lip. She sniffed the flowers and moaned a little. Then opened the box. It was a diamond jewellery. It was so beautiful, obviously expensive. She smiled and picked up the note.

*Good morning, Baby I am really sorry for what I did. I will live the rest of my life showing you how sorry I am. I love you - - your Wife*

She loved how she signed the card. She then frowned, putting her serious face back on, put the gifts where she found them, and got out of bed.

Took a quick shower. while showering Taraji walked into the room, and realized Fantasia hadn't "touched" the gifts. Her heart sank.
She waited for her to come out, and Fantasia came out.
Taraji stood up immediately. "Morning beautiful"
Fantasia just looked at her and then walked into the closet.
Taraji followed her. "Baby please forgive me, I didn't mean to hit you, I felt like we were not gonna stop that stupid college conversation. I wanted it to end"

"You ended it Taraji, I hope you are happy," Fantasia said. Taraji turned her around.
"I shouldn't have ended it that way baby, please forgive me"
"fine!" Fantasia said after lotioning, now putting on a morning robe,
"The kids are here," Taraji said. "remember what today is,?"

"I don't care I just wanna be in my office without being interrupted," Fantasia said taking her changing clothes. Taraji felt helpless. Fantasia walked out. On her way to the office. The kids showered her with love. Hugging her.
"you excited mummy, we going to Boston. It is Grandpa's 70th birthday" Zach said. "damn it." Fantasia remembered. She saw the housekeepers getting their cars ready. She looked at her outfit, it was not for the party, but for the office. Too formal. She went back to the room. Found Taraji's wardrobe organiser packing a few things for Taraji. All Taraji had to do, was, "Yes, no, yes, no!"

Fantasia asked the lady to help her too. Two hours later, after getting their hair and nails done, they got on a private plane to Boston.

They arrived.
It was still around 12. But the party looked alive already, Halle, Josh, and Paris were already there,
Fantasia and the kids and grandkids walked in.
People (family and friends and neighborhood people who were there just to see The President.) welcomed them.

Taraji's party mood was not there. It was at 0%
She walked in after everybody's entrance. Halle smiled and rushed to her. Gave her a big hug. "You look hot mama, did you cut your hair,?"

"yeah,"

oh my gosh, mummy what's wrong?"
"Nothing"
."Mom, you only cut your hair when there is a huge turn in your life or a huge loss, usually those things have everything to do with Mom. Y'all not divorcing again are you?"
. "no. I just felt like a haircut. I wanted shorter, my hairdresser was against it.,"