Chapter 37

John entered the house and found Mr. Anthony at the sitting room, watching news.

“Oga good afternoon oh!” John greeted with a grin.

“Yes and what is it?” Mr. Anthony asked as he reduced the television to enable him listen to what John had to say.

“E get person for gate way talk say he wan see madam but since madam no dey house, I come tell am say you dey.” John replied, a bit scared.

“So where is the person?” Mr. Anthony asked.

“E dey for gate! Make I tell am to enter house?” John asked and Mr. Anthony turned to face him with a frown.

“I do not understand how illeratracy can affect your common sense too. Why not allow me talk. But well, go and usher the person in but do not forget to search.” Mr. Anthony said and John rushed out to carry out the instructions.

John went outside and saw the young man relaxing on the gate as he wait for a response.

“Ehmmmm, you fit enter but you go wait again make I search you.” John said and the young man accepted.

“Okay! But be quick with it!” The young man said and rolled his eyes.

John began to touch the young man all over and it made the young man uncomfortable.

“Ah, don't touch me there nah!” The young yelled.

John smiled, “Who knows weather you hide something inside your boxer. All this...” John was interrupted.

“Please, direct me in! I have spent too much time here, already.” The young man said, holding on to what he came with.

John, swanged his small stick around as he led the young man into the house. And as soon as the stranger entered the house, he greeted Mr. Anthony.

“Good afternoon sir! I was sent here to deliver this envelope from the supreme high court.” the young man stated and Mr. Anthony focus attention on him.

The young man, stretched out his hands and handed the envelope to Mr. Anthony.

“What is this?” Mr. Anthony asked with a frown and then, spotted John behind the man, “John will you disappear from that place!” and John ran out.

“Sir, please sign this paper!” The young man handed a book and pen.

“What is this all about?” Mr. Anthony asked with furrowed brows.

“Sir, I do not know what is the content is all about. My work is to deliver it!” The young man responded and urged Mr. Anthony to sign the book.

“Wait, so I can inform my lawyer.” Mr. Anthony said and he attempted to take his smart phone.

“Please sir, I have exhausted so much time here! You can call him later. Please, sign the book let me get going!” The young man said.

Mr. Anthony finally accepted and the young man left immediately. He opened the envelope and read the letter inside. It stated that it was from court and his wife has been allegedly accused of child abducting.

“What is this nonsense? Is this some sort of joke?” Mr. Anthony asked out of shock and hurriedly took his phone to call his lawyer, “Hello, Mr. Tony, you are needed in my house right now, I do not understand what a young man dropped with me just now. It is said to be from the supreme high court.”

AUTHORESS NOTE:

This is a very short chapter, right?
I will made up for it by uploading 4 more chapters.

Love you all. Mwah! 💜