CHAPTER 15

Evans yelled at Susan, “ What do you mean by you don't know where she is? It is over two weeks now and you are claiming not to have seen her? Is she not your friend? Or is it because of your fight? What was the fight about?” he bombed questions and Susan went speechless. Unable to say a word! She felt bad and still regretted why she talked to Chiamaka the way she did.

“Evans, calm down! I know this is seriously unlike Chiamaka. We have tried all we could to track her, but no avail. It is as if, she do not wish to be found. And if you think we are lying to you about Chiamaka, you can go in and call her, I swear she is not here!” Nora replied with a sad face. She wished, she was truly hiding Chiamaka.

“But wenti I no come understand na why Chiamaka never even call any of us. Una sure say, Una never do something way vex her or something don do her oh?” Chidinma asked and silence fell.

Evans looked lost in thoughts for some minutes and turned back to the girls, “Just incase, quickly update me on any new information. I have something I wish to attend to now, and i will try track her as well.” Evans broke silence and walked down to the gate, without waiting for a response. He left his car outside and needed to hasten for his presentation, at his office.

At Davis Compound, the car horn was heard and the gateman hurried to open. Davis drove in with music playing so loud from the car, as though the car was a moving club. He stepped out of the car, accepted the gateman's greetings and hurried to the door with flowers he bought earlier for Chiamaka from a flower store. It was his new awesome habit! Everyday, he would return home with flowers or junk foods and plant a kiss on her forehead. He was happier than before. This time it was not only flowers, he brought home a bottle of champagne as well.

The aroma of a well prepared meal filled the house, and entered Davis nostril, as soon as he opened the door. Davis smiled, and thanked God for bringing her his way. Ever since she began to live with him, his tommy knew what good food was and he looked much healthier than before. He stopped eating from road side joints and restruants. “You really know alot to a man's heart!” Davis complimented as Chiamaka walked out of the kitchen.

“Go freshen up!” Chiamaka ordered, as she head to the dinning room with a tray which contained Davis food.

Davis walked up to the dinning room as well, “Okay my lady but that will be after this!” He gave Chiamaka the flowers and champagne, then kissed her forehead.

“How was work today and why a champagne as well?” Chiamaka asked with a rised brow, as she placed a hand on the table.

“Work was stressful and cool!” Davis replied, while standing at the top five stairs of the small staircase. “The champagne is to celebrate something!”

“To celebrate what exactly?” Chiamaka asked as she walked back to the kitchen to get the other tray which contained salads, well mixed with Bama cream.

“I got a new contract today and it is worth a billion naira! I signed the deal and work will start off next week monday” Davis replied and smiled boldly.

“Are you serious? That's a big one!” Chiamaka said as she walked out of the kitchen.

After they were done eating, Davis opened the bottle of champagne. As they drank, they made merry. Music was played and the grilled chicken Chiamaka prepared was eaten as well. Soon, they got drunk and Chiamaka decided to seize the opportunity. Men hardly turn women down when drunk because of how active their hormones get. She knew everything she needed to know about men and it was her moment to seduce Davis.

“Stop touching me like that!” Davis removed Chiamaka's hand and still tried to retain his steps.

“Let's go to the room!” Chiamaka suggested and Davis nodded with a smile. He could not carry his own weight and so, Chiamaka assisted.

When the got to the room, Davis fell on the bed like a log. Chiamaka began to touch him again and this time he held her hand.

“I'm drunk and so fucking horny but I don't want us to have anything now and later you regret. You don't know me!” Davis sat up and looked at surprised Chiamaka.

“Do I need to know everything about you to have sex? What about my clients and road sides fuck I do? Or are you HIV positive?” Chiamaka asked.

“God forbid that, I am not! I just don't...” Davis mouth got conjoined with Chiamaka's. She was horny as well and Davis was her need and want at the same time. Davis tried to stop everything but Chiamaka could not let him. She immediately located his dick and that was it. Davis got weak! His hormones, were now more than his control.

Following Chiamaka's style of dance, he removed Chiamaka's clothes and kissed her gently from her leg up to boobs. She kept breathing heavily and then he placed his mouth on her nipples and a hand inside her pant. The more he rubbed and sucked at the same time, the more she moan. She was getting wet as he felt her juice on his fingers.

He removed her pant and spread her legs, opened. While fingering her, her whole body was shivering, and when he noticed she was wet enough to accept him, he laid over and moved in. Memories began to flash back and Davis tried to keep moving but he felt guilty. As he tried to pull out, Chiamaka used her legs to hold him in. He stared at Chiamaka and notice she was serious, if only she knew what he was avoiding. 

AUTHORESS NOTE:
To be continued...

So finally, Chiamaka got Davis to lay with her! Wahala ni! But I don't understand this Davis of a guy oh, why is he scared to do it with her. Are you sure he is not married else where 😳😳?

What is your say on this? 😑
Please Follow, vote and comments
Love you! 😘