CHAPTER 23

Davis smiled; turned off the kitchen lights and walked out of the kitchen, unknown to Chiamaka. She thought he wanted to romance her in the dark, so she closed her eyes. After some minutes of total silence and no attempted romance, she opened her eyes and noticed the lights in the house were being switched off.

“Davis! Where are you, nah? Where you put head? You better don't scare me.” Chiamaka cried out; already fraughted by the dark.

“Why are you screaming like that? It is night oh! You did not see me pass after I turned off the light?” Davis asked and Chiamaka tracked the voice but did not respond to his question.

They both matched to the bedroom after turning off the lights. Davis was the first to bounce on the bed. He yawned while stretching and Chiamaka sat on the bed, then after removing her slippers, she crawled up the bed to reach Davis.

“Baby… I'm…. I'm horny! Let's make love.” Chiamaka whispered into Davis ears and his eyes widened, as he felt goosebumps on his skin.

He summoned courage and prayed he does not fall for her again, he did not show up in her life for sex, “My beloved, not now! You of all should know I am exhausted. I came home from work and still prepared dinner, and now you want me to drop all my strength? In fact, we are tired, nah! You also over stressed yourself with all the day's dramas. You need to relax!” Davis replied and held Chiamaka's hand; it was so close to his manhood.

Deep down, Davis wished to do a lot of naughty things with Chiamaka. He was extremely horny as well, her seduction was really working on him, and he became scared, that he might make love to her again. She was hot and very well seducing. But he could not, at least not after all he found out of recent. He feared the future and did not wish to further complicate it.

“Do you have a date now? Is that why you are avoiding me, or is it…” Chiamaka stopped and asked like a jealous side chick, but was cut short by Davis' soft laugh.

“My beloved! Is it because of my reaction? I only want you to relax sue to the much stress. My beloved, you know me too well. I do not even have time to go out, talk more of hang out with a girl. Actually, you are the only female in my life, aside my relatives.” Davis replied honestly, while rubbing Chiamaka's cheeks.

He loved Chiamaka with everything he could think of. He craved for her, and she was his obsession. He had never loved any woman before, but with Chiamaka, he felt she was his other half. She was the love of his life, but life was playing a game which he prayed every day to end well.

“Then let us make love, I need you, I miss you! I don't know, but because of you, I don't have the zeal to sleep with any other man and yet, you want to starve me. I love how you make me feel, your touch and everything, please, fuck … !” Chiamaka got interrupted!

“My beloved, I wish you understand, but I can…” Davis got cut short by his phone ringing tone. Still holding Chiamaka's hands, “Can I pick?” He asked but knew very well that Chiamaka would not accept, so he forcefully managed to free himself and took his phone from the drawer, "Hello, Mr. Lucky!”

“Please nah!” Since he was trying to hold the phone and also keep a cool tone, Chiamaka decided to get him with that.

Davis was topless, and so it was on the advantage of Chiamaka. She quickly began to move her nails gently in his empty body. She began to kiss his neck and stopped at his chest where she raised her eyes to watch Davis suffer out of pleasure, as she started to lick his nipples.

“You got finally got the spot?” Davis asked and Chiamaka stopped, she thought he was referring to her, but then he was still on call. So she continued, “Okay!” he said and ended the call and looked at Chiamaka like an upset mother to her disturbing baby.

“I really want you. Please touch me, I beg of you!”
.
.
.
To be continued...

Hmmmm, Chiamaka will not kill me 😂😂😂

Well, Merry Christmas Eve to everyone! Do not forget the get together 😏. Feel free to message as well, I'd reply! 😊😊😊