CHAPTER 5

Chiamaka checked the time and realized it was pass midnight. She walked to a corner to call Evan, Mrs. Jennifer's second son. They were secret lovers and she wished to let him know about the new scene but then she had a double feeling about it; so as not to create misunderstanding between mother and son. Evans loved her so much that he won't mind taking a night bus to come over, and her heart skipped a beat as she thought about it.

While trying to make a decision on what to do, a group of hoodlums approached her. As a girl that had spent some years in Lagos, she wanted to make some smart moves but then, she saw a gun pointed to her.

People moved around and saw what was happening but was scared to help, for they feared their own lives would be in danger.

Everything was taken from Chiamaka including earrings, chain necklace she wore, shoe and more. Now, all she had left was her virginity. Immediately the robbers left, Chiamaka fell to the ground, crying so bitterly, how would she cope in this big city without a house to shelter or clothes to put on or money to at least get something to eat. Who would be a destiny helper now? The question that Chiamaka does not expect to have an answer.

Finding it hard to cope at Lagos was not easy and it caused Chiamaka to look for how to survive. She begged a woman to give her a bag of pure water, of which she hawked. She would pay the woman the amount for a bag of water or the number of bags she carried for the day, then use to rest to buy snacks.

Sometimes she gained more because some persons would give her #20 instead of the normal price #10. While some boys that have interest in her would give her #50 and ask her to keep the other change.

Men disturbed her and many promised to change her life if she agrees to sleep with them but Chiamaka refused. She gained enough and went to a call center to call Evans, because she still remembered some digits, she called but there was no respond. So she got scared that she might have dialed the wrong digit and did not try again. She started hawking biscuits and gala too! She would change turn by turn in her hawking products. It was not easy because sometimes, they we're been chased from the road. And finally she stopped sleeping at the front of shops and got an incompleted house to stay in but only went there at night, to avoid male attention.

One hot afternoon, while she sat close to a pole to rest alittle from her hawking, she saw a poster, for a sales girl and asked people for address.

The bar was ran by a woman and she did not want to accept her because of how dirty she looked, but Chiamaka went down on her kneels in tears, begging for a chance. Well, the woman had sympathy and accepted Chiamaka.

In the woman's bar, at night, alot of men came around for goat pepper soup and other delicacies prepared. The woman, was popularly know as 'Madam Sexy Queen', which was called by her her customers and more. Madam Sexy Queen, bought clothes for Chiamaka and told her to always look presentable.

As days went by, Chiamaka began to notice that some of her fellow sales' girls, would go out with some of her Madam's male customers and won't return that very day. They even smoke ciger too and the strangest thing was that, Madam Sexy Queen was not saying anything about it.

Madam Sexy Queen still showered her money on Chiamaka and with time, Chiamaka beauty began to glow even more. Other girls became jealous and started to give Chiamaka bad stares, even the one she considered her best friend, Titi, a Yoruba girl, also turned against her all of a sudden.

One one Sunday night, after serving and was about to retire for the night, The girl, nicknamed 'Beauty', came to call on Chiamaka. Chiamaka quickly went to meet Madam Sexy Queen and found her talking to a matured man of about forty years or more. Madam Sexy Queen told Chiamaka to follow the man hom, that he has something to give but the way the ugly looking man, held his ciger staring with lust, got Chiamaka to wonder what the man wanted to give.

Chiamaka followed the man into his car and zoomed. The drive to the hotel was quiet and the man kept staring at Chiamaka lustfully, which made Chiamaka feared more.

Chiamaka followed him to his hotel room, and he asked her to sit on his bed. He then moved closer to her, which made her uncomfortable, then he started saying almost the exact words Mr. Gabriel had said to her before he attempted to rape her. He now touched her breast and pressed it! Chiamaka got so vexed and pushed him away, as she tried to run, the man grasp her tight and pushed her back on the bed.

“Allow me eat you up! Your boobs are just so soft and I want to suck them, lick you up like an ice cream and make you moan loud. Don't worry, i will go gentle on you! My boss is big and strong, so you will enjoy it... Let me make you feel like a woman, that you are!” Th man struggling with Chiamaka. He was way too strong and his hands were as brass, and just then, Chiamaka noticed a new shape in his trousers and now tried even more to leave. She smelled alcohol in his breathe!

He successfully pulled down Chiamaka's top, and her boobs were visible. He licked his tongue and tried to place his mouth on it when Chiamaka striked between his legs, with her left kneel.

He groaned loudly and Chiamaka seized the opportunity.

When Chiamaka ran out to the reception area, eyes stayed at her because of how messy she looked but Chiamaka cared less and left the hotel. She ran out to the road and luckily a taxi dropped two lovers at the hotel's gate. So she board it and the driver took her back home.

Chiamaka ran to Madam Sexy Queen's office with her torn clothes and her bruised arm, to tell her madam what the man tried to do to her but instead of her madam to ask her what happened, she began to quarrel and beat Chiamaka so mercilessly.

“Do you think I washed you clean for free? Do you know how much that man paid me?” Madam Sexy Queen so angry, that out of anger, she ordered Chiamaka out of her office to avoid doing something so would regret later.

As Chiamaka came out of the office, she saw other girls laughing and making mockery of her. It was just then, Chiamaka got to know that the other girls do give their bodies out as well! All the girls, sells their bodies to Madam Sexy Queen's customer and in exchange, she shelters, clothes and feeds them.

AUTHORESS NOTE: Still following? I love you! Please, don't forget to vote, comment and follow me.