49- growing pains

Nora Farris
Tuesday, March 19th, 2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

chapter forty-nine- growing pains

                I DID EXACTLY AS EZRA SAID. That night I stayed a while, a little into the morning too. The birds chirped and outside the window was grey and bleak, casting little light.

I didn't care that I was late for school, or that it was pouring tremendously and my hair was already fluffed.

Fluffed and wild from my night and morning with Ezra, he couldn't seem to keep his hands off me and I didn't seem to mind.

Caressing and kissing and holding me. I kissed him back, he felt like the rain outside his window. Beating fast and hard and passionate. On top of me, beneath me, inside me, I knew his rhythm by now.

Ezra felt like the rain in the winter. So cold and sharp, making you feel all jittery standing in it too long. It makes you want to bundle up and stare at it, from inside a cozy warm spot, so dark and beautiful and rare.

At the end of winter, comes spring showers. As I stared at Ezra, kissing between my thighs, sending a jittery feeling in my core, making me want to bundle up in him. I wondered what kind of rain he thought I was.

His kiss was familiar and the only one that I knew in this way, and I still got jittery inside. He looks up at me with those eyes, dark from this position, shadows casting his beautiful face.

His jaw so piercing, his shoulders strong, muscles visible as he scales, higher up my body. Even slightly sore, I could take him again and again.

"Are you hungry?" He kisses my bellybutton, before reaching to kiss my lips. Taking my air. Making me flutter.

It felt so good to be young and in love. "I can always eat." I say instead, smiling into his lips.

"I want to cook for you." He suggests, pecking all over my face, I wrap my legs around his waist, and kiss him deeply.

"It's already pretty late, we can grab something on the way."

He smiles mischievously, before saying, "We can shower together to save time."

Of course my shower with Ezra took longer, and we had to get the water off the floor and then we did it on the sink.

About an hour and a half later, I'm dressed in yesterday's clothes, Ezra's sweater and sore, but completely satisfied.

Ezra dresses in his uniform, looking at me as if he wants to go another round. What has gotten into us lately, shagging all the time?