18- fuckable

Nora FarrisWednesday January 31, 2019─── ・ 。゚☆: *

Nora Farris
Wednesday January 31, 2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

chapter eighteen- fuckable

                 EZRA'S HOME IS NOTHING SHORT OF EXTRAVAGANT. You don't know a guy until you see his home and jesus was his home luxurious, I felt cheap standing in it, like I didn't quite belong, even in my little green dress. Ezra throws his coat over the dining room chair, making it the only thing out of place in the home, that and me.

"Mi casa casa su casa," he says, when he seems me gawking in awe. I slowly make my way over to the large glass windows overlooking the city. I could stay there forever, the city was so pretty, I was glad I could call it home.

"I knew you were rich, but this." I say looking around again, trailing off.

He strolls over beside me, hands in his pockets, staring at the city sky line. He wraps a hand around my waist, and I tense. Being touched that intimately still gave me butterflies, his hand was warm and large, he pulled me closer to him and we stood there in comfortable silence.

There was a faint pattering of paws before Bentley, Ezzie's dog, flopped down in beside us demanding belly rubs.

I complied, crouching down. "Who's a good boy?" I say in a baby voice, Bentley gives me kisses while I scratch behind his ear. "Such a handsome boy."

Ezra laughs, above me. I pause to shoot him a death glare. He laughs some more. I rise to my feet and smirk before speaking, similar to him.

"Jealous?"

"Yeah,"

I laugh, grabbing his cheeks. "Ezzie, such a cute handsome boy." I tease, squeezing his cheek and fluffing his soft hair. He blushes a deep red, play swiping my hand away, I dodge him, to boop his nose.

Ezra grabs my hand, mid boop with a smirk. He kisses my hand, then my wrist, then slowly up my arm, until he's at my shoulder. His kisses were lingering and left me wanting more. He stops at my shoulder and looks directly in my eyes, the tension is high. I don't know what he'll do next, but I wouldn't stop him, he could do whatever he wanted.

"Hungry?" He questions, pulling away, still giving me the look of longing.

"Mhm,"

He nods, taking my hand, leading me to the kitchen, Bentley follows behind us.

"What's on the menu, chef?" I ask, leaning on the large island.

"You." He saws lowly, before rummaging around the cabinets. If he kept talking to me like that, i'm sure he could have me bent over his counter in no time.

There was no denying the sexual tension in the air, and I wasn't as innocent as i'd like to let on, i'd been with only one other guy, but it was fairly long term, no other guy knew my body, no other person had been inside me, had seen me, touched me, knew what I liked in bed.