46- on the house

Ezra MontgomerySunday, March 17th 2019─── ・ 。゚☆: *

Ezra Montgomery
Sunday, March 17th 2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

chapter forty-six- on the house

I AWAKE TO SOFT KISSES FROM NORA. She rests her head on my chest and her leg propped on my waist.

I slide my hand up her leg, lovingly, resting it on her exposed hipbone. She has a scar there, she got stitches from a wicked dog scratch when she was thirteen.

She smiles into the soft kiss, pulling away, to rest her head. I look up, only to see the night sky, passed her curly head.

We slept in all day long, we were planning on going out and doing something, but had passed out instead.

I needed that though, I needed to be around her energy, just her and I alone. I missed her, I was growing an attachment to her that I couldn't quite understand, yet. I wanted to be around her 24/7, touching her, kissing her, soaking up her company.

It never felt like this. It never felt like this with anyone and it scared me that something like that could be wrecked so easily. Wrecked by me inevitably.I was a destroyer of all good things.

Her playing with my hair almost lulls me back to sleep, but my hunger is enough to keep me awake and my growing emotions for her.

The love was still young and new and growing, everyday when I thought I couldn't love Nora more, I did.

I lift her chin up to kiss her soft lips, my lips that didn't belong to anyone else. Her face looked extra kissable all sleepy and cute like that. Curls cascading her beautiful face, like a lions mane.

My oversized t-shirt and her panties the only thing sporting her perfect body. Everything about this damn girl was perfect.

When she pulls away I trail the necklace around her collarbone, stopping at the curve of the cursive a in Ezra.

"Never take this off."

"I'll never take it off." Her eyes don't leave mine. I want to pin her down and kiss her all over.

"I don't believe you." I admit my doubts out loud to the both of us, instead, surprising us both. I was a jackass.

She sits up, to look at me better in the dark room. I can see that her eyes are sad even in the dark blue room and I feel like an asshole. The last thing I want her to do is make her feel guilty for leaving me someday. It would probably be the best for her.

It was a nasty intrusive thought and it killed the moment. Everyone always leaves eventually. Especially me, i'm not someone good to be around for too long.

Nora's damn therapist tried to warn her, her mom, her best friend, everyone who cared about her wellbeing.

She lost her best friend because of me. Nora hasn't got many people in her life and i'm taking the ones that care about her away.