32- all to myself

Nora FarrisSaturday, February 24, 2019─── ・ 。゚☆: *

Nora Farris
Saturday, February 24, 2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

chapter thirty-two: all to myself

BY THE TIME WE FINALLY PULL AWAY FROM EACH OTHER, WE'VE MISSED AN HOUR OF THE AFTER PARTY AND DANI IS WAITING IN THE HOTEL LOBBY FOR ME. Dani has been waiting for at least ten minutes, but I could not pick up my phone, I was...busy.

Ezra gives me a kiss before rising from the sheets, naked, his body is beautiful and he has hickies all over, low and high, as do I. My neck is aching and my hair, oh god my hair. Ezra turns the shower water on and asks me to join him, but I'm staring at my hair, horrified. I steal glances at him too because I can't believe I'm seeing him naked.

"I have to go get Dani, she brought me a change of clothes for the party." Ezra nods, leaning his head on the doorway, before shutting the bathroom door. I climb from the bed and I can feel it in my stomach still, it's sore, but not in a painful way, in a good way that makes me blush as I throw on Ezra's button down shirt and his boxers. My legs are also aching and my lower back as well.

i was shameless, there was no point in hiding it. Danielle would sniff me out a mile away, she already had, the hickies didn't help, or the walk of shame outfit I was wearing, but who cares, so I had sex?

And I really really liked it. I was afraid that it would become a new addiction. I grab the room key, before making it to the elevator. The halls were quiet and slightly creepy, but I was invincible in the moment. It was also one in the morning, so people were either out partying still or locked in for the night.

My stomach kept fluttering with butterflies as I played back everything that happened. His touch on my body, on places only he could touch. I was nervous, even with the alcohol, I hope he didn't notice. Hope he wasn't weirded out by my soft moans or my shyness.

The elevator dings open and I can spot Dani immediately, sitting on a modern grey sofa in the middle of the vacant hotel lobby. Her legs are crossed and shaking wildly and she's looking at her phone. She turns around when the elevator closes and her eyes reach mine, at first she looks irritated, but her eyes go large at the state of me.

She rises to her feet, throwing her bag over her shoulder. "I...I have no words." She says laughing as we walk back to the elevator.

"Me either," I say, pinging the elevator to our floor.

"You are such a slut," she squeals when the elevator door closes. "You have to tell me everything."

I lean my back against the cold metal of the elevator, I can feel the metal box rising, rising. I'm cold, but i'm giddy and I chew on my lip to hide my smile from Dani.

"I'm in love with him," I admit, turning my eyes on her. I couldn't wait until Sunday, I wanted to tell someone now and I needed advice or words of wisdom or for her to tell me that I was crazy.