38- evil twin

Nora FarrisFriday , March 1st,2019─── ・ 。゚☆: *

Nora Farris
Friday , March 1st,2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

chapter thirty-eight- evil twin

            IT WAS THE FIRST OF MARCH, THE CITY WAS SLOWLY DETHAWING AND THE ANNIVERSARY OF MY FATHERS DEATH WAS APPROACHING. A knot in my stomach was growing, it's almost been one lap around the sun, how had I possibly made it this far?

I'd never thought i'd live to see the day where I dreaded the spring. The blooming flowers, warm spring rain showers, and perfect sixty degree weather all seemed so gloomy to me now. I wanted to stay in the cold dark of the winter a little longer, I knew the spring was going to be hard. So so so hard. But I had to at least try.

"Oh brother," Dani sighs, worry in her sing-songy voice. She was already three shots in, cheeks flushed and red. "We are going to a concert Nora, at least look like you're excited."

I look at her from the mirror, she stands behind me absolutely wrecking her room, looking for an outfit. The night was stunning, warm even, with a light breeze. I sigh releasing all tension and bad thoughts.

"Hand me that bottle." I say turning around with the brightest smile I can muster. I at least had to try. After all, it was a beautiful night.

Dani hands me the Titos with a mischievous smile, before I can change my mind I turn the bottle up, gulping and gulping.

I grimace deep at the taste nearly losing the contents of my stomach with a few gags. Dani stares at me wide eyes, impressed.

"You're a beast," She hands me blue gatorade on her nightstand and I guzzle it trying to wash the Tito's taste out my mouth.

My third shot, I chase it with the gatorade, even though by now the alcohol taste isn't bothering me as much. I felt loose and fuzzy in the brain.

"Now we are caught up," I put the bottle on her dresser. My legs feel loose and wobbly and the euphoria begins.

"Yay, let's have fun." Dani pulls me in for a hug and I laugh and then we both laugh, tipsy. "Let's have fun the way we used to." she adds.

"Okay," I agree. "Like we used to." We pinky promise on it, I was hoping that I wouldn't get myself into any trouble tonight.

Dani was the happiest i've seen her in a while, before she continues to get dressed, she takes another shot. Oh lord, this girl was gonna let her alter ego out tonight, Elle.

Elle was a monster, she couldn't be controlled. Elle wanted to party and fuck and cry and throw up in the frats bushes and take her top off and dance on tables.

"Is this slutty enough?" She drunkenly asks. looking down at her slutty outfit. She wore a black leather skirt and top with fishnets and black heeled boots, giving her some height.