31- drunk in love

Nora FarrisThursday, February 22, 2019─── ・ 。゚☆: *

Nora Farris
Thursday, February 22, 2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

chapter thirty-one: drunk in love

THE COLD DOES'NT BOTHER ME. Oh no now I really am becoming Elsa....The cold didn't bother me and the wind whipped through my bones and my dress and hair. I sat strapped into my seat eyes looking down, at the twinkling city.

The view was breathtaking, the sky was a dark murky grey, the skyline was misty, the sky was a perfect ombré from grey to white.

We reached Ezra's school way faster than i'd have liked, when the helicopter lands in the school garden, he swiftly exits the helicopter, rushing to my side to help me. He unbuckles me and his long fingers graze my torso making me shudder.

He notices, pulling my face to his gently, he was eye level to me. "Do I make you nervous?" His eyes look dark in the night, they're peering at me, making me well nervous.

I shake my head no, but avoid eye contact as he grabs my hand, and waist helping me down from the copper, my heel slips, but Ezra holds me tight, so that I don't go anywhere.

When out the helicopter, Ezra clings very close to me as we walk on the gravel stone pathway of the schools garden. What school has a garden this extravagant. The gardens flower walls divided the garden, it was maze like and had fountains and I swear I could hear a harp playing.

I did hear a harp playing, the harpist was located at the back entrance near the fountain. There were at least a dozen students dressed to the nines outside snapping photos on the stairs or near the fountain.

Ezra rested his hand on my ass, he sometimes would slide his hands up my hip or to my lower back, but it always returned. I didn't mind it, in fact I liked it, I felt like he was marking his territory, and that made me his to mark.

Was I being pathetic? I didn't know what I was doing, I didn't feel like Nora in the moments that happened throughout the night. I felt like Eleanora, I had taken on a brand new persona.

Had Ezra brought it out in me? He looked down at me as we stopped in front of the schools fountain near the harpist. It was an older lady, she was slim and grey and her fingers moved swiftly producing an angelic sound.

I see Ezra's lips moving, but between the fountain plopping water and the harps song and the chatter of the crowd. I cannot hear him.

"What?" I call loudly, a puff of air comes out with it, the night is cold and starless.

He's about to speak up when he's approached by Chance, his best friend.

The two give an incredibly elaborate handshake while Chance's date gives me a stank bitch face. What the hell did I do to her?

"Hey, Nor!" Chance calls drunkenly, jeez it was only around eight and it appeared that he had just got there.

Ezra's hand returns to my ass when Chance calls me Nor. The nickname irritates him I can tell and i'm not sure why, he has zero competition, all I want is him.