«You Betrayed Us.»

Start from the beginning

"This guy is her the ''boy'' who broke her heart ! But as you can see he's NOT about her fucking age ! He's over twenty-one and doesn't want to leave Shaylia alone ! I came here and caught them kissing each other, what was the most disgusting thing I had ever seen in all my life ! " He spilled all the tea. 

Shay's eyes opened widely as the fear soon started taking control of her body. She was soon frozen and had nothing to say. Plus, the mad face that appeared on her father's face wasn't making it better. She was scared for life now. 

"What the fuck ? " August asked with a calm tone of voice, slowly making his way towards them, with his eyes now fixed on Rayshawn. He was beginning to see all red.

Kim understood quickly what was about to occur, so she placed herself in front of her husband, making his stop in his track, "No. Calm down. We're going to talk. Aug, are you hearing me ? "

August paid no attention to his wife, what was really really really rare and pushed her a bit to get to Rayshawn. Twenty-one. A man was messing around with his little princess. His little baby girl was dating a grown man. What the hell was happening in the world ? What was life ? He couldn't get it. Why was it happening right now ? How comes he saw nothing of it ? How could she lie to him like that ? And since his son was the one telling them everything, it meant that he knew it and so that he lied too. But why ? Why lying about this ? Something so serious and he was keeping this away from him all this time. He thought his son and him had a good father and son relationship. 

August didn't know who his children were anymore. 

"Ray run." Shay told him when he was standing on his feet again. She knew her dad was upset, very very very upset and he was capable of anything right now, but she didn't know what was his next move and it was frightening her, "Run." She repeated since he wasn't moving.

Rayshawn frowned a bit, "Why would I do that ? I'm not a bitch." 

"RUN ! " And as she yelled that, her father jumped on her ex-boyfriend and started beating him, letting his anger express itself. 

Kim gasped, "Aug, no ! "

A couple of hours later and the family was back home from the police station. The tension was extremely thick, you could cut it with two knives. The atmosphere was uncomfortable as hell right now, nobody was daring to talk. 

"So, what happened ? " Noonie asked when they walked in the living room. Kim had to call her, so someone could keep an eye on the twins, triplets and June. 

Kim sighed taking her shoes off, "To do short, that Rayshawn guy will go in jail. The court date is the next week, on Thursday." Yeah, after August hit on Rayshawn during a couple of minutes, he then called the police and once they arrived, he decided to file a claim. 

"I'm going in my room." Shay announced with her arms folded. Yes, she had to come to the police station and didn't like it. She still couldn't believe that because of her father, the love of her life was going in jail.