April 1st 😁😁

Hello guys. Today is April 1st (For me at least) so I want to drop this very short chapter about a situation that a reader talked about a while back.

Also yes. This chapter is apart of the story

Creaaaa

*A door to an apartment building opens up to reveal Seven in some casual attire. Behind the door was Henry who welcomed him in*

Henry : Seveeeenn! Come in *He greeted warmly*

Seven : Hello Henry.

*The two "daped" each other up, As Henry called it. Before walking to the kitchen*

Seven : Where's your wife?

Henry : Out in the city. Her parents need some help with their truck

*Henry explained as he pulled a chair out for Seven to sit on. Henry's wife was a mechanic so it wasn't unusual for her to be gone for work*

Seven : So what then?

Henry : I was going to cook us something *He offered*

Seven : Sure! Just make sure it's not raw

Henry : Don't worry I know what I'm doing!

*Seven then watched as Henry took out the items needed to cook a steak. Then he put the piece of meat on the counter*

Henry : First of all we gotta season it up *He said adding some pepper and salt onto both sides*

Seven : Nothing else?

Henry : Uhhh... ANYWAYS. Wait until the oil in the pan is hot

*Henry poured some oil out onto the pan and tried his best to spread it around*

Seven : That's good.

Henry : Y-yeah I know don't worry *He said putting the pan down and getting the stake*

Henry : cook for 3. 5 minutes and flip before adding butter, garlic and Rosemary 

*Seven watched the man set a timer and almost spaced out but before he knew it the timer was up*

Henry : Good! Now let it cook for another 2.5 minutes...

Seven : You sure it's that amount of time? I thought it took double the time

Henry : Don't worry man. I doubled the temperature 😁

*Seven was about to interject but then Henry went back and took the stake off and set it down on a plate before taking a knife and cutting it up into strips which just confused Seven*

Henry : Oh right. Let me set the table

*Seven watched as Henry took a table cloth and set it down before quickly grabbing a tall glass and setting it down*

Henry : Here's your drink

*Seven watch bewildered as Henry took some apple juice and poured it into his glass. He expected something more intoxicating*

Henry : Now the stake!

*The man went over to grab the piece of meat and set it down infront  Seven on a plate. He turned around and went to search his cabinet and pulled out something unexpected. A blow torch*

Seven : Henry, the fuck is that for?

Henry : I saw some guy do it too

Seven : Your going to burn the apartment do-

Click BLUUUUUUUUUU

*Seven recoiled in his chair as Henry just started torching the meat right infront of him*

Seven : Fuck stop it stop it!

*Finally the flame went out and Henry had a satisfied looking smile*

Henry : It's finished!

Seven : I'm going to finish you.

*He grumbled and took a deep breath before grabbing a knife and fork. He carefully stabbed into the meat and cut it up but his delight was ruined as he saw an almost all pink interior*

Seven : Henry. What did I say before you started? *He asked with his head down*

Henry : Uhmm... I'm not sure.

Seven : I told you to not make it raw. Guess what you did

Henry : Uhh..

Seven : You made it raw. Its raw

Henry : sor-

Seven : IT'S RAW *He yelled before raising his fist and smashing it into the piece of meat, completely pulverising it*

*Seven then stood up and grabbed Henry by the collar*

Seven : YOU MADE IT RAW YOU FOOKIN DONUT! NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOU ALSO USED A FUCKING BLOWTORCH LIKE YOU WERE BACK IN GRIDIRON

Henry : S-Sorry chef!

*Seven then grabbed two slices of bread from the counter and put Henry's head between them*

Seven : WHAT ARE YOU?

Henry : An idiot sandwich...

Seven : IDIOT SANDWICH WHAT?

Henry : An idiot sandwich chef Seven 🥺

Seven : Fook on out of here you donut. *He said before walking past Henry and out the door*

BAM

*Seven slammed the door shut and walked out. First Henry tried grilling  with ZE in which he managed to burn a 375 credit piece of prowler meat and now he had ruined his evening. Safe to say he won't ever be eating his cooking*