operation dentist

*General pov*

CLICK RIPPP

*Seven clicked the green he was given vest into place. He took a 1911 and put it into his thigh holster*

Seven : Remind me why I need to use this instead of my own equipment?

*He pulled a skimask down on his face and pulled the hoodie over it*

Sofia : This is an infiltration mission. So you might have to join the prisoners there and if that's the case it's convenient to use expendable gear *She explained*

Seven : Amazing... you might aswell just put some cuffs on me now

Sofia : Just get moving

*Seven sighed and walked out. He hadn't worn different gear in a long time and definitely not something so basic like this. But he needed to look the part*

Sofia : There's a boat waiting for us and take us to the shore

*Seven nodded as they headed out. As they passed by other anthros Seven recieved looks and some glares but ignored them as they approached an airlock*

*Sofia twisted the handle and opened it and Seven stepped outside smelling the air of the north sea as they descended the stairs*

Sofia : Over there *She pointed to a black painted boat with the ATU flag with a couple crates on it and a cougar who was looking at them*

Cougar : Chop chop ! We're waiting for you two *The feminine voice called out as Sofia carefully stepped onto the boat followed by Seven who looked much less happy*

Sofia : Move it no-fur

Seven : Yeah yeah

*The boat engine roared to life and they could feel the waves under them as they approached the docks*

*Sofia looked down at the water as they went before looking up and seeing the beautiful landscape*

Cougar : DOCKING ! *She yelled out and the personel on the Dock quickly prepared as they approached and stopped*

Sofia : This way *She said in her gruff voice as she jumped down from 4 meters and landed without trouble*

Seven : Yeah sure

*He said with a sigh and followed her down. They made their way over to a humvee and Sofia opened the back door and threw her guns in before opening the drivers side door and getting in. Seven just walked to the passenger side and got in getting comfortable*

Sofia : ready ?

Seven : Yeah you can go

*They both buckled in and Sofia started up the engine while pulled his ski mask and hoodie down and layed back*

*Seven rested his chin in his right hand as he stared out of the window with a bored expression knowing it was going to be quite a few hours of boredom*

*4 hours later*

Sofia : This one is going to be a tough mission no-fur

*They were laying side by side on rocky ground as they overlooked the giant prison*

Seven : You don't say... looks like we'll either have to take our exit from the east road or we get evaced from that helipad

*He said looking at their only 2 real choices as the base was guarded way too heavily on the west side and on the side of a cliff*