pilotfall

*General pov*

Flashback

*Seven grabbed an r-97 smg and a Kraber-AP rifle out of a crate and began to run out of the hangar . This was crucial for Seven as the fate of the planet could depend on this success

Seven : commander, I'm ready

Commander Miller : good , now you'll be tasked with grouping up with 6-4 agent Natasha and then head West to clear all IMC targets so our convoy can pass

*Seven saluted and turned to leave but suddenly the ship violently shook*

Militia com technician : "SIR THE MELANDOR OPENED FIRE ON US ! ENGINE IS HIT . I REAPEAT , ENGINE IS HI-"  BOOOOMMMMM

*The ship shook again and knocked Seven down . He tried to get up but suddenly the viewport took a direct hit and he was instantly sucked out into the vacuum*

*He tried to grab anything but it was in vain as he got thrown into the coldness of space . His suit could only buy him so much time now*

Seven : "Does anybody hear me ? The brozton has been breach and I request help !"

*His radio remained silent and he looked back to the Brozton only to see the ship detonate*

Seven : great

*He then got hit with a piece of metal and went into an uncontrollable spin . He looked around in a daze as he started to fall into down into the atmosphere*

*He fired his grapple as another debris was about to hit him and held onto it . He activated his jumpkit to counter spin*

Seven : Fuck, FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUUCCCCCUCKKKKKKK

*He entired the atmosphere at high speeds . The debris shielded him from the worst as he fell . Below him he could see ships flying around in an intense battle*

*He kicked off of the metal as the burning finally stopped and went into a freefall passing multiple ships as he started going supersonic speeds and quickly saw the ground approaching*

Seven : Come on then . If I die I die

*he then switched positions so his jumpkit faced down and activated it . The jumpkit roared to life in full power as he began to slow down but it still wasn't enough*

Seven : COME ONNN

*He then fell into a tree line in the middle of a forest . The branches ripped at him as he fell and then he saw a wooden rooftop befo-* DRUUUUFFFFF

??? : Oh my goodness!?

??? : Wh-Who are y-you ?

*Seven opened his eyes to see he's surprisingly not dead . He flipped himself onto his back and breathed heavily as two shadows stepped into his view . With one holding an outdated p20 model and pointing it at him*