The escape (Matias)

*Matias spared Ivan one last glance before turning the corner. He knew the humongous russian could take care of himself, he was one of the strongest soldiers after all*

Matias : Go with the men and take control... then it's freedom *He mumbled to himself as he jogged through the tunnels keeping his AK-47 close*

*Finally he caught up with the other inmates and took cover as bullets flew past him. He dove behind carts full of ores and turned to a comrade*

Matias : Fredrick! What are we up against?

*The younger man turned and looked at Matias*

Fredrick : Their holding the exit sir ! We can't get passed those machine guns !

*Matias peaked over and spotted 2 machine gun instalments and a dozen AOC guards taking cover*

Matias : Did anyone grab smoke grenades ?

Fredrick : Wha... uhh yes I grabbed some

Matias : Good. Give me one *He said extending his left hand*

Fredrick : Here you are , sir *The young, barely adult soldier, handed over a grenade to Matias*

Matias : Now EVERYONE WHO CAN THROW YOUR SMOKE GRENADES! *He shouted up and the men obeyed. Pins were pulled and arms were extended and a volley of smoke grenades were thrown into the anthro lines*

Matias : CHARGE !

*He roared and jumped over the cover. He heard footsteps behind him but it was silenced by the continuous gunfire from the AOC guns*

Soldier : AGGHH!

*Matias glanced to see a man get hit right in the chest. He felt a strong emotion strike him but he continued to push forward, hoping that the man's carrier protected him*

AOC guard : Can't see shit! Coughh cough *Matias heard from his right. He couldn't see but he could still hear and so he turned and fired blindly*

Brululululu THUD

*He could only hope it was his intended target. He then looked forward again and continued to push*

Matias : COME ON COMRADES ! LET THEM KNOW OUR NAMES SO THEY'LL WRITE US DOWN! MAKE THEIR GRANDCHILDREN KNOW OUR MIGHT ! *He shouted as he finally cleared the smoke*

*Matias dived onto the stomach and reached for the grenade he had grabbed and pulled the pin. He then threw it up aiming between the two gunners and took a deep breath*

Bru DUUUURRRRRRR

*Matias put his head against the ground as he shot the fragmentation grenade in the air. The shrapnel scattered and both gunners had new holes torn into them*

Soldier : CULL THEM ALL !

*The soldiers charged the now weakened AOC force. Rounds and bodies hit the ground*

*A soldier vaulted over a barrel and kicked an anthro right in the muzzle before getting ontop of the border collie and placing the barrel of his shotgun against the guards eye and pulled the trigger causing brain matter to fly everywhere. Another soldier wrestled with a yellow cat for a knife. The feline stopped the knife and went for the man's neck but he was stopped with a fist into his mouth. The human then yanked the knife back before plunging it right into the felines forehead*