"how is command going to believe us ?"

AN hello reader! I hope you like this story as it is my very first. Please be understanding with me and try to enjoy the story

*operation Corpse bringer*

"We're surrounded ! Command we need reinforcements ASAP !" *commander Willingham heard over one of the radios in the bridge*

Rifleman Ryan *He called out*

Yes suh ? *the grunt stood up from his radio station and saluted*

Go , alert our mercenary he is needed in the battle *the seasoned commander ordered*

Copy that ,sir! *the Rifleman immediately ran out of the room down the hallway*

*The ship shook from time to time from the space battle outside . As the grunt ran down the hallway past pilots and other grunts he stopped and looked at a sign that read* "crew quarters"

*He quickly rushed in and ran through the hallway and into another intersection that went to the titan bay . The grunt still kept running . Even though he wasn't anywhere close to a pilot . He still had some tough training to whip him into shape*

*Finally he saw the mercenary he was told to alert* Sir ! The commander has ordered you to get ready for battle *the grunt yelled over the loud noises of titans / ships getting repaired*

*the pilot turned . His pitch black armour was highlighted by red lights around him from various sources* Tell him I'm ready *his voice was a little robotic from his helmet . This only served to add to his already menacing look*