The embodiment of war ( part 2)

*General pov*

Seven : nothing personal doggy *Seven said as he grabbed Linda's head and twisted it a full 180 . Linda's eyes closed as she let out her final breath and fell to the ground*

Seven : "Seven reporting in . Targets have been neutralised *He says into his radio as he rips off Linda's dogtags as proof*

ATU radio operator : "copy that , we're sending in evac . It'll take about half an hour though"

Seven : "Copy that , heading over now" *He then shut the radio off and stepped over the corpses he's made*

*Amendiels pov*

*We finally stopped running towards the noises . I could see a black figure step over some bodies*

Malanchite : easy pray , he'll be a nice feast

Me : agreed . But he looks strong to defeat them all , we'll have to see how he doest against Sikita

*Malanchite pulls out her blow pipe and fires a blow dart at him which successfully hits the targets neck*

Me : nice shot . Let's bring him in *I jump down a few feet away from the human . But he's still standing?*

Human : son of a bitch *He pulled the dart out* another one should take him down

Malanchite : Don't worry it'll be QUICK *She pops up behind him and hits him in the back of the head with a thick stick and it breaks*

Me : good job , pick him up and let's head back

*Malanchite leans down and hoists the human up*

Malanchite : he's heavy

Me : Don't complain . Let's just go

*We trekked through the forest with ease . And soon I could see tribe master Shakte*

Shakte : Amendiel , Malanchite I see you've returned and with a catch aswell

Me : indeed master *I bow* We found him as he had beaten the intruders . He's a worthy warrior

Shakte : if you say so , remove his weapons and transport him to the ring . I'll inform Sikita that the ritual is commencing

*I stand up and we go to the ring*

Malanchite : he has the same sort of weapons as the intruders . Why doesn't he use them ? *My bat tribemate asked*

Me : I do not know . Maybe he likes to be closer to his enemies , hence the blood

*Malanchite just shrugs and she takes his weapons away which he had a lot of*

Sikita : Is this the human ?

*I turn around and look at my dear Sikita*

Me : yes , he is . And he'll be all yours

Sikita : I hope he'll put up a fight . I enjoy meat that has fight in them

*Soon the rest of the tribe gathered and Malanchite laid the human down in the ring*

Shakte : Sikita you can enter now aswell *He then signals for the fire and I can see men and women light up the ring ensuring no escape*

Sikita : come on human ! Wake up *he chuckles and brands his sword*

*the human still hadn't responded . Sikita growled and walked up . He easily lifted the human and mercilessly beat him*