the happy memories

*general pov*

Seven's dream

*Seven opened his eyes to see Aaron by a frozen lake*

Tim : Come Seven ! *The young ginger haired lad laughed joyfully as he bumped Seven slightly before running over to the rest of Bravo team*

Charles : Seven ! We're glad you could make it ! *The older man who looked to be in his fifties walked over and bear hugged Seven*

Seven : Yeah I thought I'd show up . Ugh too tight !

*Charles chuckled and let Seven go before joining the other two*

Aaron : Seven , I never thought a mercenary of the advocate would actually show up

Seven : hey , I'm not a people person but the four of you are alright

Tim : you bet !

Charles : well I know we're going to be camping out as a celebration for our victory in the fracture operation but... *Charles then opened his backpack and dumped its contents out revealing 5 pairs of ice skates and a bag of marshmallows*

Tim : Holy shit ! No way ! *He quickly took a pair and began taking his boots off*

Aaron : Charles you didn't have to . Well let's have some fun then *the usually serious leader chuckled and grabbed a pair*

Charles : Seven are you coming with ? It'll be fun *He said taking hus own pair*

Seven : I... don't really know how to ice skate

*This shocked the 3 men . They didn't except some like Seven didn't know how to skate*

??? : you boys having fun ?

*the 3 looked behind Seven and then back at him before they looked at each other And grinned*

Aaron : on second thought , we'll just go and you can decide if you want to

*Confused Seven turned around to see Camila . Seven had already met her before however it was his first time seeing her face*

Camila : Seven~~ *the beautiful blasian woman bit her lips and got closer with some sway in her curvy hips*

Seven : Camila , I took you for the British type

Camila : oh no that's just my helmet

*She got closer and smiled before grabbing his shoulder*

Camila : but I took you for more of a... battle hardened looking soldier

Seven : not my fault I look better

Camila : Low blow *She giggled and Seven could feel her breath tickle his jaw*

Seven : anyways , seems like their having fun