The escape (Seven)

*General pov*

Seven : Well I'm going now. Best of look to you both. See you in the light

Matias : Farewell to you too comrade !

*With that Seven left and ran back. He was intent on both holding back the AOC forced and going after his targets*

*He turned down the hall and pressed himself behind a barrel as his ears picked up the sounds of 2 individuals running*

stomp stomp

*He looked down at the p90 and examined it and turned on the red laser sight attachment it had*

STOMP STOMP

*He clicked the safety off and checked if the holographic sight was aligned*

STOMP STO-

*As the first guard passed by Seven stepped out and caught the second guard. He wrapped his left arm around the anthros neck and pulled her down against his chest before aiming up with the p90 and shooting the other guard in the back killing him*

AOC guard : Wa- CRACK

*Seven twisted her neck, breaking it, and let her body drop to the ground. His face behind his mask was unimpressed and emotionless*

Seven : Justice...

*He turned and began running through the tunnels back to where it all started. The incinerator*

*His boots pushed against the ground as he sprinted. Each corner he took made him more starved, each door be passed made his mind race faster with the ideas he had*

*Finally he made it. Infront of him was a giant metal door leading into the room itself and the other metal sliding door lead into the control room*