🌟The Billionaire Hookup 2 - Tony

You lay back on the sofa, and the waitress gives me a look. Had she known about the little scenario you'd just made up in my head? It did sound fun. But you didn't want to share Tony ever, if she wanted to suck your pussy, you would be okay with that. After she sashays away, Tony leans over and says in his deep gravelly voice.

"I think she wants to fuck you Y/n".

"I'll bet she does" you cross your legs and take a sip of your drink.

"The real question is, do you want to fuck me?".

"I think you know the answer" he fishes an ice cube from his drink and runs it around your lips before sucking it himself. He gets another and pushes your legs apart.

"You wearing panties?"

"Never" you say, breathless.

"Good girl".

He slips his hand up under your skirt and touches the ice cube to your already hot and swollen clit, the cold makes you jump but you let him run it around until it melts away. He waves the waitress over with his free hand, the Rolex flashing in the beams of colourful lights spinning around the dark club. He orders champagne and something else that you can't hear, mostly because you're distracted by his fingers that are still under your skirt.

"Are you calling her back over because you know she wants me?" you ask coyly. He grins wickedly, then spreads your legs under the table, wide enough for him to finger your clit.

"Somehow, I'm going to get her to suck your clit tonight. And I'm going to watch" You moan and finish your drink.

"How are you going to do that?" you writhe as his fingers slide around your wet pussy. He brings his hand out and suck your juices from his fingers.

"This is a dark place. Our room is private, she'll do it she wants you" you reach over and feel the bludge from his cock.

"Can I suck that? Now?".

He places his arms out wide on the sofa and leans back, the table hides you as you undo the buckle on his Gucci belt, unbuttoning his pants, and release his cock. It falls out into your hands, it's so thick and so big. You bend and lick the tip making him moan, you run your tongue around the tip, tasting every inch of him. Up and down his shaft, you want to cup his balls, but with his pants you can't. Later, Y/n. This is only an appetizer, you twist, your dress falling open, your breasts spilling out as you take him into your mouth. He's so hard. So delicious. Your pussy is dripping. Tony pushes your head down, holding you down until you gag. You come up for air, spitting on his cock and twisting your hands around his shaft.

"She's coming back" he says pulling you up. You wipe your mouth with the back of your hand, forgetting about your breasts.

The waitress shakes as she pours your champagne, her eyes darting to your breasts, sliding a glass to me, she spills it. The champagne spreads across the black table, foam spreading towards me.

"Oh I'm sorry" she starts to sop it up with a napkin. Then ends up next to you.

"I didn't get you wet?"

"I think you did, right here" you touch your pussy through your dress.

"Oh no I feel terrible" she says with fake concern.

"You can make it right" Tony says.

"Why don't you clean her up?" She lifts her chin, licking her lips.

"I will, if that's okay with you" she says looking at the both of you.

"It's fine with me. I'd like to watch if that's okay with you" She nods.