🌟Honeymoon - Loki

He looked into your eyes with a smile playing on his face as you laughed at his silly jokes. As you stared into each other's souls, something in their manner changed, it was no longer playful fun- instead an electric and heaty environment surrounded you. Loki took a step towards you and wrapped his arm around your waist, you collided against his chest. He gaze darted from her eyes to your parted lips, licking his lips Loki pulls you towards him and captures your lips with his own.

You grabbed onto his shirt and moaned in his mouth as your tongues fought for domination. His hands roamed all over your body- running shivers down your back, playing with your dress zipper, tracing his fingers down your arm, grabbing your ass, squeezing it, making you moan loudly. Charged by his electric touch, you ripped Loki's shirt open and pushed him on the bed. Taking off your dress and bra you watched him eye you like a predator as he took note of the fact that you had gone commando all evening.

"Sit on my face, princess", he said.

You did as you were told throwing your head back as his tongue worked it's magic, his fingers dug deep into your thighs as you rode his face and came all over him, you crawled down to his dick and darted your tongue out to give it a lick, taking his entire member in your mouth you bobbed your head while your fingers gently massaged his balls. Loki grabbed onto your hair and groaned, grunted, and screamed your name as he came undone. By now, your pussy was gushing again Loki picked you up and placed you on the bed before you move back against the headboard.

Tying your hands gently against the bed poles you spread your legs apart. Loki traced his fingers against your shoulders while kissing your neck while his dick shamelessly touched your lower body. You tried to lift your hips, but Loki smirked and pinned your hips back against the mattress. You gasped as Loki made his way from your neck to your cleavage sucking on your breasts, blowing, and tugging at your nipples. He went down in between your thighs and gave it a deep lick making you arch your back. Loki kissed and caressed your inner thighs, teasing you by not touching you where you wanted him the most.

"Do you wanna to be my good girl? Or my little whore?" Loki asks while chuckling darkly.

Whining at his words you tried to buck your hips to gain some sort of friction but all in vain your lustful eyes broke Loki's last strand of self-control... He snapped. You looked deep into his eyes with lust and frustration. Suddenly, you saw something in him snap and he pushed his member into you stretching your walls. moaning louder than ever you wanted to hold him, scratch your nails down his back, but your hands were restrained... you could've untied it easily but something about being slightly restricted turned you on even more.

Loki moved his hips in a circular motion, pulling out half way and thrusting hard into you making you screamed as he hit your G-spot again and again. His speed increased you clenched around his dick and his mouth shaped an 'O'- naturally you clenched around him again. This time, he completely pulled out and suddenly thrust into you, making you scream, squeezing your breasts and wrapping his arm below your waist for support as you came all over him, a wave of relief came over you as you felt each other's warm cum dripping down your thighs. You breathed heavily as Loki pulled out of you. You let it sink in that this kind of sex was going to be for the rest of your life.