🌟Orgasms - Tony

Tony your boyfriend has made it his mission to get you to orgasm multiple times during sex, as he overheard you speaking to Nat about your past experience with your exes that they would always leave you high and dry. Never letting you finish leaving you pent up, disappointed and frustrated so Tony made sure you were left the bed satisfied. Today was your worst day yet.

"Hey Y/N you, ok?" You heard Tony's voice behind you.

You were in your bedroom as you had a huge fight with a friend and yes you were a crying mess.

"Y-Yeah I'm ok." You lied as you wiped away your tears.

"Y/N I know when you lie." He said as he sat beside you. He placed an arm around you.

"What happened?" He asked as you leaned into his shoulder.

"It's stupid. I just fought with one of my friends and I guess it just got to me." You said quietly looking out into the city.

"Argh don't worry I have fights with people all the time. They get over it." He said laughing a little.

"Oh trust me they are over it. They could get rid of me faster." You explained sadly.

"I mean do I just repulse people?" You asked looking up at him.

"That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard you say. Everyone here at the tower adores you Y/N. I adore you." He said as he tucked a small piece of hair behind your ear. You smiled weakly at him.

"Thank you. I adore you as well. Don't know if it's the same way though." You mumbled as you leant away from him. Yeah, it was no secret you had a crush on him.

"What do you mean?" He asked as he came closer to you.

"What oh nothing don't worry." You stuttered out. Tony slowly took your hand in his then his other hand went to your cheek.

"I think it is the same way." He whispered as he leaned in. You slowly leaned in as well as you both shared a slow love filled kiss. Which soon turned heated making you burn with desire your hands tugging at his t-shirt, which makes Tony pull away from the kiss, looking in your eyes you see the love and a little bit of lust in them.

"Y/n are you sure?" he whispers. Shaking your head your head yes Tony still didn't move you realized that he wanting a verbal response.

"Yes, Tony I'm sure" you plead.

Heat pooled at the bottom of your stomach as he stood, our lips inches away from each other. You licked your dry lips once, earning a low growl from him before devouring your mouth you ran your fingers through his hair and wrapped your legs around his waist. The kiss was hungry, passionate, wild, and rough: just what you needed Tony gently laid me on the bed, released your pyjama strings and slowly took them off. Tony took off my top and traced his gorgeous fingers over my burning skin. I bit my lip as he breathed on my neck and gasped as he slid his fingers to my wet spot.

"So wet for me, love. Should I make you come with my fingers? Would you like that, hm?"

"Y- yes", you managed to rasp.

"I didn't hear that. Louder, love" Tony teased.

"Yes, please", you moaned.

That was sufficient to trigger him before he yanked down your wet panties and stuffed them in your mouth, you moaned as you tasted yourself on the soft cotton. Tony then delved two fingers inside you and began pumping them you threw your head back in ecstasy as he left a trail of butterfly kisses from your cleavage to your navel, which he licked deeply making you moan even louder. He then expertly released the clasp of your bra freeing your tits, while he added another finger into you.

He curled his fingers and gently pulled, pinched, massaged, and teased your clit. You were on the verge of coming when he pulled his fingers out and latched his tongue onto your clit before you could protest the panties still stuffed in your mouth muffled your squeal as your orgasm overpowered you. Tony greedily lapped up all your juices you had barely caught your breath when he flipped you over using your previous cum that had trickled down your inner thighs as lube he rubbed your ass, then spanked you hard. He kept spanking you till your eyes watered before taking you from behind you screamed as another orgasm rips through you again.

Tony didn't waste time before flipping you over again and entering you again you squirmed still sensitive from the previous two orgasms; however he was merciless tonight, Tony fucked you hard, slow, passionate, deep, and long strokes.

He gained speed and the thrusts became harsher and sloppier he took one of your breasts in his mouth and tugged at your hair with his free hand, one hand firmly pinned both your hands behind your back as he fucked you into oblivion Tony sucked and tugged at your nipple, and you came undone. you didn't think it was possible, but you came harder than ever Tony kept thrusting while he rode out his own orgasm, giving you one orgasm after another. Beads of sweat trickled down your spine from all the sexual activity.

You was positive of yourinability to walk the following day.