🌟Bathroom fun - Clint

You wake up with the sun beaming in your eyes along with the lovely sound of your annoying alarm clock "5 more minutes" you say as you snoozed it, but 5 minutes later the loud noise went off again, you were very irritated, you were in a very bad mood, you smack the alarm clock accidentally breaking it "alright I'm up" you say as you walk towards the bathroom to do your morning routine, usually it wasn't that hard for you to wake up because you had Clint your boyfriend and Nat your best friend to make sure you woke up, or the sound of your phone because Fury's calling you for a mission, but missions have not been coming in for you but you weren't complaining, more sleep for you then, you exit the bathroom and start to head to the kitchen.

You start your day off with a coffee, while waiting you decided to check your phone for any new messages from Clint nothing, you decided to text him to see how the mission was going and if he would be home soon "hey, how's the mission going, you think you'll be back soon I miss you :)" he didn't respond, you didn't think nothing of it, he was probably busy with the mission so you proceed with your day. You made yourself some eggs with toast and plopped yourself on the couch and turned the TV on, while eating your breakfast you check your phone to see if Clint responded but he only read it, you are aware that he's on a mission and will not always be able to answer his phone, but it was really unusual for the two of you as you Clint would normally respond even if it's just one word to let you know he's alright. Sometimes he would send an emoji to make you laugh but now you're caught between worried and upset.

You decide to go the gym to clear your mind, as you enter you bump into the dumbass trio Steve, Bucky and Sam getting ready for their run. You heard Sam complain about running 6 blocks, "poor Sam" you say sarcastically the super soldiers laugh at your comment while Sam the drama queen he is rolls his eyes and pouts. After talking to the boys for a while you decided to start your workout, during your workout you started to remember training with Clint and having his hands all over you because he was always looking for excuses just to touch you. Heading back to your room you started to get frustrated because of how turned on you were, how you couldn't finish your work out or if Clint was safe.

You contemplated between going for a shower or a bath you ended up just going for a bath to relax yourself. While resting you can't help but think about that night you and Clint had a bath together the way his hands caressed your body or the way his lips licked sucked and nibbled at your neck. you could never forget that night just the thought of his hands on your body has tingles shoot through your body from your head straight to your core. You slowly rub your clit before moaning out loud as you sink your fingers into your aching hole. "Y/n?" you were so focused on nearing your high you didn't hear Clint call out for you or the sound of the bathroom door open.

"Clint!" you moaned as you reached your climax removing your hand you sighed in content. When you opened your eyes, you let out a small squeal as you see Clint leaning against the doorframe with a smug smirk on his face.

"H-hi b-baby didn't know you were back".

"Looks like someone was needy weren't you little dove?" Clint says cocky.

Before you knew it Clint picks you up out of the bath and into the shower, before pushing against the wall as he pins both your hands behind your back with his right arm. His left-hand travels from your neck, breast than south towards your folds before circling your clit slowly before thrusting his fingers into your aching hole at lightning speed making you scream in pleasure "CLINT! SIR PLEASE MORE!". Clint is desperate to watch you fall apart on his fingers you find yourself riding his fingers as you near the end of your 2nd climax. You have no time to catch your breath as Clint spins you around and pushes you against the shower wall kicking your feet apart as his cock nudges against at your entrance.

"I'm not finished with you yet" Clint says huskily you both groan as he slides in slowly, he doesn't pause or give you time, he thrust hard, and you love it. Soon he is hammering into you at an amazing erotic pace you can feel small bruises forming on your hips from his grip, your nerve endings pulse and throb with your clit he moans low and tugs at your hair.

"Fuck, y/n you feel so good around my cock" his nimble fingers rub at your clit. The muscles in your back arch and flex at the double stimulations, Clint growls as your soft walls tighten up around him. Urging him to go harder, you shriek and call his name his pounding intensifying to the point of borderline pain as you both cum his hips stutter as he erupts within you. You can feel cum drip down the side of your legs you and Clint finish washing yourselves, as you go to put a towel around Clint throws it away, he spins you around throws you over his shoulder.

"We are nowhere neardone dove" Clint says smugly let's just say you woke up with a lot of new markson your neck hip ass and thighs.