🌟Beach House - Sam

Sam had drove you to a beach where you were to have your celebratory weekend getaway.

"Hold your breath on 3, okay?"

"3, got it!"

"Ready? 1, 2, 3!"

You hold on to his shoulders tightly as he plunges both of you into the water. After a few seconds, he shoots straight back up, as you let go of him to move your hair from your eyes, when all of a sudden you lose balance off his back, but Sam catches you before you could fall into the water.

"Hehe, don't worry baby. I got you."

You smile and lean onto his back, in a swift motion Sam moves you to the front of him, while still holding onto you. Your hands wrap around his neck as he looks at you in awe.

"What are you looking at stupid".

"What? I can't look at you. You're so stunning and gorgeous. How can I not". You burst out laughing.

"Shut up with your cheesy words".

"I know you like it baby and plus I'll say it as much as I want and need to" he says sheepishly.

You roll my eyes at him and scoff.

"Did you really just roll your eyes love?"

"No." You say quickly.

"I'm sure you did baby. If you're gonna roll your eyes one more time, I'll make sure to give you a reason to have your eyes rolling back. " Sam says in a low tone.

You didn't say anything back you already knew how much trouble you in, but you don't know, he's been coming off soft now. If he was getting softer then the punishments won't be that bad. That's when an idea popped up in my head.

"Let's do a contest! Where whoever can hold their breath the longest wins!"

"Mm sure! But what's the prize?" he smirks.

"We'll find out soon! Ready? On 3... 1... 2... 3!" Sam takes a big breath of air before dipping his head in.

You immediately start heading towards the shore, looking back you see that he's still under the water. You're getting closer and closer; you look back and see that he's still under the water. Reaching the sand you ran straight toward the beach house looking back, panting you see his head pop out of the water. Sam looks around but only sees you running on the sand, he laughs but then his face changes he looks mad.

"Uh oh".

You look back towards the house, your almost there. Your so out of breath, just a few more minutes you didn't wanna look back, but something told you to, your head whips back see him come sprinting towards you. Oh my gosh he's so fast, he's gonna catch you if you keep it at this pace, you start running faster but he's literally on your tail. Running faster, you look back Fuck. Turning your body around, facing him.

"Hey, you caught me" you say out of breath and still find a way to let out a little laugh, Sam backs you into a wall.

"You think that was funny? Hm?"

" Yes. And it was until you got to me." He walks towards you as you hold your arms out trying to stop him from getting closer.

Sam tries to push your hands away from you, you try fighting back but you already knew it's no use. Suddenly, he reaches for your leg and flips you over on his back. Your upside down with your butt up as he holds your leg to prevent you from tipping over.

"Hey! Hey! What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna show you a lesson".

"Why? It was funny and you laughed too".