🌟Surprise Party - May

Alex Pov:

Today is the day before my 22nd birthday, my best friend hasn't texted me all day and we usually text each other every day and now that I think about it, I haven't seen my girlfriend all day. She hasn't told me anything about her leaving, I woke up and she was gone, I didn't think much of it but now I'm kinda worried because she's not returning my calls or texts. I've been alone in our shared house all day and I'm really bored, and I miss my girlfriend. I look down at my phone quickly hearing a ding hoping for it be my girlfriend, but I see that it's just my best friend, well at least she's texting me.

Monkey Muncher: Hey! Do you wanna come to my house to hang out?

Banana Peeler: Sure, but do you know where May is?

Monkey Muncher: No I thought she was with you, why?

Banana Peeler: Oh, no reason I just thought you did. See you later.

Monkey Muncher: Okay! See you later.

I sigh and turn my phone off really sad because she doesn't know where May is, I put my shoes on and run to my car. I just wanted to se my best friend today, when I arrive, I quickly check what time it is.

6:57pm.

I sigh and turn my car off before texting my best friend that I'm here, running to her front door I wait for Nat to open it. She soon opens the door and as I walk in, I flinch as people jump out and scream happy birthday, my eyes start to swell up with tears as I thought no one would care that it's my birthday tomorrow.

I had a horrible childhood; I have a twin and she hated me my parents would always celebrate her birthday and they would get nothing for me. They would lock me in my room, and they would have fun without me, this all started when I was 5, I got used to it by the age of 7. Nat sees me about to cry and she engulfs me in a hug.

"I hope you know I will never forget your birthday. I love you too much to do that to you and just so you know you are WAYY better that your twin. She's too stuck up and also, we're celebrating your birthday today because your girlfriend wants you tonight and tomorrow" she says making me laugh at the last part.

I sigh and let go of her and look at her outfit, she's wearing a plain white t-shirt and some tight skinny jeans with holes at the knees.

"Hey, where's May?" I asked her still wondering where my girlfriend is.

"Ohhh, she's in the kitchen she was waiting for you" she says winking at the end. I giggle a bit and walk into the kitchen to find my missing girlfriend. I then see her holding a drink in her hand.

"Oh hey baby happy early birthday" she says walking up to me and puts her hand around my waist pulling me closer to her body.

"Hey, why weren't you home all day? I-" May cuts me off by kissing me.

I give in and kiss back she puts her cup down and puts her other hand around my waist as well. I put my arms around her neck deepening the kiss, May licks my lip and I decided to tease her, so I decline she then moves one of her hands to my ass grabbing it harshly causing me to gasp. She then takes this moment to slip her tongue into my mouth her tongue explores every inch of my mouth as her hands roam my body, I then pull away trying to catch my breath.

"Did you miss me?" I say as her hands make their way back to my waist.

"Maybe" She says trying to kiss me again, but I pull away and I put my hand in front of me and her and I giggle.

"No, no more here. I'm going to find Maria bye" I say then walk away leaving May to stand there alone and knowing her probably horny.

Most people had left already so I decided I was tired, and wanted to go home as well, I walk up to Nat, and I tap her on the shoulder as she was talking to someone.