🌟Yoga - Steve

You had the biggest crush on your yoga partner and trainer, Steve. You nearly orgasmed at the sight of his toned muscular body when you first met, the height difference between you was quite significant, you realized that Steve might like you back, since you had exchanged a few flirty banters and lustful looks during your daily yoga sessions. Today was your weekly hot yoga session, as usual you partnered up, you know exactly what day it was, you felt bold and went commando as you pulled up your dark pink pants and paired it with a black and pink sports bra. You threw on a thin, loose T-shirt, towards the end of the session, Steve noticed that you hadn't left with the others, he approached you and asked,

"Hey Y/n, do you need something?" you looked up at him with your glossy lips parted and for a second an image of your full lips wrapped around his cock flashed before him.

"No. I needed assistance with a pose we learnt today and was wondering if you were available now? "

"Sure. Let's see it".

You smiled to yourself and stood with your back facing him, as you spread your legs apart a little and bent down. Oh fuck . Steve thought to himself, he could see a wet patch forming on your dark pink pants, his breath quickened.

"Is this alright? " You asked innocently.

So this is how you want to play baby girl? Alright then.

"Spread your legs farther. " Steve commanded.

You did as you were told, Steve slowly walked over and grabbed your ass. You got excited at the feel of his hand on yours, Steve rubbed your ass a few times before he slid his hand down to your pussy feeling your wetness. Your breath hitched, as you tried to grind against him, he held you in place and spanked your ass for trying to grind.

"Take those pants off baby girl" he said in a low growl.

As soon as your pants were off Steve pinned you to the mat and yanked your T-shirt off, straddling you, Steve took off his pants and T-shirt revealing his toned abs and strong legs. Helping you take off your bra he kissed you passionately as you lay naked beneath him, your hands were all over each other, his hands were under your back and neck, while yours were in his hair and on his shoulder.

"You are so wet for me baby." He touched your wet folds as you squirmed in anticipation.

Steve then pushed two fingers inside of you and pumped them in and out in a rhythmic motion, you screamed in pleasure as he pumped. He curling his fingers into making you shake with pleasure; you came undone after a few more curls. You knelt down and asked him to stand, without a warning you took Steve's cock in your mouth and sucked it. You teased the tip with your tongue a few times. Gently biting and tugging at times, you began bobbing your head as he thrust into your mouth, Steve pulled out as he came quickly, thick ropes of cum dripped all over your face and breasts.

"Now let's see that yoga pose. Bend over with your legs apart babe" Steve smirked.

You bent over and he held your sides as he slowly inserted his length into you. You screaming pleasure as you felt her walls stretching to accommodate him, Steve gave you a minute to adjust before he began thrusting. Soon the thrusts got sloppier and faster, you clenched around him as he got your G-spot.

"Fuck baby you feel so good" he groaned.

Steve kept hitting your spot again and again, before he took one finger to massage your clit. Overcome by pleasure, your orgasm hit you like a wave as your thighs trembled, it was the strongest orgasm you had ever had, he pulled out while you lay on the mat together, panting and sweating, after a while Y/n turned to him and said.

"Same time tomorrow?"

"You know where to find me", he winked.