🌟GYM Jealousy - Bucky

"Good morning " I mumbled, my fingers rubbing under my eyes. Bucky glanced down and kissed me lightly on my lips.

"Morning beautiful, sleep well?" He asked and honestly yes, I did sleep much better than I expected. I nodded my head.

"Sure did, you?" I said as I got up off the bed, knowing that I needed to shower and brush my teeth. He smiled, leaning up against the pillows.

"I slept well, after you stopped snoring that is" I spun around glaring at Bucky.

"I do not snore; we are not going through this again" Bucky chuckled.

"Denial at its finest" he replied, his arms crossed as he stared at me with that stupid grin of his.

"My throat isn't even dry Bucky, and I've never snored".

"That's not a thing doll, it's okay to snore at least I know you're breathing" he hit back well that was uncalled for.

"c'mon go shower so we can give our little princess a wakeup call" he said standing up from the bed and pushing me the rest of the way to the shower.

He was fucking lucky he was handsome. He was referring to Wanda, yesterday Wanda expressed her desire to get extremely fit for her wedding. With the help from Bucky and the guys she was adamant that she wanted to lose weight and tone up. So we decided to create a plan for her, Bucky was going to enjoy this game plan a little too much for her liking. It was only 7 in the morning Bucky originally wanted me to sleep in, but I wanted nothing more than to be there to watch Wanda get awoken by Bucky. After I finished my shower, I headed out and watched Bucky pull up his cargo trousers, shirtless and looking good enough that I wanted to just run my tongue down his body Jesus take the wheel.

"You okay there beautiful" he asks, clearly noticing the wanting look I had as my eyes couldn't move away even if they wanted to and for the record, they didn't want to. I moved over to him in nothing by my towel. Bucky's eyes glazed over.

"We had a plan, a time that we wanted to be out of here" he warned me as he sensed my thoughts.

My fingers lifted the towel away from my body as I fell to my knees at the end of the bed where he stood.

"Doll" he groaned as my hands rested on the waist band of his cargo's I looked up, knowing exactly what that would do for him. And how much power that would give me even if I was in such a submissive position for him.

"Delay it, we've got time" I mumbled finally releasing him from his pants. He let out another groan as I slowly stroked him. I was going to enjoy every second of this.

After our short delay, Bucky and I were driving to the house it was 7:45am which was not as early as we wanted but still an hour before Wanda would even be thinking about waking up. I couldn't deny it, I was feeling very giddy about this morning this was acting as a very good distraction to the problems we were facing. Steve opened the door for us when we arrived. Nat looked genuinely surprised to see us this early in the morning, but Steve started explaining what we were here for.

"Bless her soul" Nat whispered as she took a sip from her morning coffee. I smiled as I kissed her cheek as I ran up after Bucky as he made his way up the stairs. His boots hammering down on the stairs as we searched for the room occupied by Wanda and Vision. Vision was already aware of the plan we had, so we were confident that we weren't going to walk into anything that would turn the mood on its axis quick. I hope to God that Bucky never witnesses that.

"Good morning" Bucky said as he stepped into the room. I peeked my head in and saw that Wanda was sprawled out on the bed, still sleeping soundly. Vision was not in the room but from the sound of the shower in the ensuite I figured he left Wanda to fend for herself.