🌟The Playroom - Sam

Your skin sizzles in the hot Florida sun.

"I'm getting in the pool".

Sam, his dark skin glistening in the sun, glances up from his thick novel, something about a cowboy detective, and nod. You bend and kiss him, your tongue pressed into his mouth, he grabs a handful of your ass.

"Mmm...I can't wait to have this later. Don't go off with anyone".

"I won't" you giggle.

The two of you are at the nudist spa, and this one, not family friendly, has swingers galore. You have zero interest in swinging it's not your thing, isn't Sam's either. But as soon as you dip your warm body in the cool water of the pool, a swinger shark wades toward you, drink in hand. You give the 'I'm not interested look' but that doesn't stop him. The man was little, in all areas, he makes small talk, and you attempt to swim toward the bar to get a drink, the Shark literally on your tail. You glance back at Sam, who hide his laugh behind his book.

"Let me get you a drink," shark man offers.

"Thanks, but no" you smile, and order a refreshing Mojito, your go to summer drink.

"Maybe later, my wife," he nods toward a shapely well-groomed lady in a large hat sitting pool side. She raises her drink towards you, and then toward Sam. She is obviously doing the picking.

"Your wife has good taste, but my man and me don't swing." you sip your drink, and head back toward Sam.

"Try it you might like it".

"He's more than I can handle, and I don't share," you look up towards Sam, who had dropped his book and moves to stand, all 6'2 of him.

"He's kinda big, see ya later on the dance floor." Mr. Shark waded away.

"Thanks for saving me" you rub your hand over Sam's arm, and up his shoulder, careful not to get him excited.

The both of you lay in your chairs, finishing your drinks your naked bodies bared to the sun, and plan your evening. Dinner, a dance and then the Playroom where you had a 9:30 reservation, you've been looking forward to the Playroom for weeks, ever since Sam had planned the weekend. You readied for the dance, which was themed – Neon. Sam wears neon shorts, that hug his tight butt and show his bulge, he's going to have hands all over him tonight you think. You wear a neon green dress that hugs your curves, your breasts pushed up and bared, a matching neon green wig, and a little body paint in all the best places. Sam helps you get your "costume" on, rolling the body paint around your ample breasts, on your shoulder, and a butterfly between your thighs, next to your pussy lips.

"That's for later," he sucks his finger, then runs it around one of your nipples. He leans and sucks the other and you moan and wriggle pushing your hips toward him.

"Not now, you'll have to wait".

You kneel, and slip the edge of his shorts down, and slip his hard cock into your waiting mouth, before grabbing his balls with your hand, gently massaging them while you shove his cock deep into your throat. You suck and move your head up and down until you start to gag. He puts his hands on your head, and groans, before pulling you off.

"Save some baby."

"It's going to be a long night".

You slip on your stilettos, lime green like your dress and hair, and squeeze your thighs together. Dinner seems to take forever; the waitress is slow. She's not interested in you getting fucked, like you are.

"Relax, the Playroom isn't until 9:30," Sam rubs his hand up your thigh, his fingertips grazing your wet lips.

He lingers, tracing circles, and you spread your legs, here you don't have to hide. He makes wider circles, and you watch your table neighbours, as the wife straddles her husband in the chair, she wears a leather corset, her breasts in his face. He cups them in his hands and sucks her nipples. You push Sam's hand up into your pussy and force his fingers up inside you where you drip with wetness.