🌟Damn Those Chocolates! - Dr. Strange

It was clear Stephen's love language was gift giving; clear in the way he would always buy me presents and insist I open them in front of him. It was cute really, he never expected anything back saying:

"It's your happiness that really matters".

But tonight was different he still bought me a present, wielding it at my door. But tonight, he wanted something...

Stephen carefully unwrapped the box of chocolates sitting on the floor of my living room, his shirt off, his face contorted with focus. I watched his eyes squint with wonder as he held up the first bit of chocolate, holding it out towards me while his arms flex at the movement.

I opened my mouth his fingers lingering on my lips. They tasted delicious. Warm, savory, salted, perfect bits of chocolate. But they weren't normal chocolates, he broke off another piece for himself before reading off the label he said.

"Feel the sensation in 15-20 minutes. Perfect."

Perfect?

Somehow reading my mind, Stephen handed me another gift-wrapped box.

"Perfect for you to try on your new outfit Chrissie baby" he smirked. I slipped into the bathroom.

Ten minutes later, I came back out, clad in a beautiful blue flowered lace, twirling up mu torso, around my breasts and blooming over each of my ass cheeks. Stephen glanced up when he heard me, scanning my body, I took the opportunity to look back at him. He was already rock hard through his trousers, if you couldn't tell already, the chocolates were something Stephen purchased from the store, the world.

"Add something a little fun tonight" he said.

Judging by the wetness dripping down my thigh and the smell of his hormones in the air, I would say they were working. I turned walking into my bedroom, Stephen clamoured behind me, footsteps and heartbeats pounding. Laying myself on the head of my bed, spreading my legs so he could take a good look at me. He tried to climb after me, but I shook my head making his eyes stare at me hungrily, I know Stephen would do anything I asked him to right now.

"Sit there" I pointed at the foot of my bed. He crossed his legs and sat, his gaze never straying.

My hands skimmed the garden of flowers across my chest, toying with my right breast. Pinching my nipple, feeling a courageous surge of pleasure, I knew I couldn't keep the teasing up for long. I quickly moved my hand down to my sensitive cunt, my wetness creating a mess of the sheets so early.

I groaned, feeling a great sense of need, tossing my head backwards into the pillows, looking to the foot of the bed I looked at Stephen and he hadn't moved one bit. Muscles flexed in his arms and chest, he needed me, but I needed to torture him.

Pushing the fabric to the side, coating my finger in pre-cum and lightly fingered my clit, it felt so damn good. But there was still something missing sitting back up I started crawling towards him. I looked at Stephen through my lashes and ran my finger over his lips, his stare was burning into me, and I could feel aggressive heat coming off of his skin. A moan slipped out of my mouth his breath shuddered, I decided that I didn't want to toy with him anymore.

"Fuck, touch me please".

I couldn't register how fast he moved, picking up my hips he pushed me to the head of the bed, and immediately placed his face between my thighs. I felt his breath touch my skin before he dove in, my hands slammed onto the headboard whilst I moaned his name loudly. His tongue quickly found my soft spot, I gripped his hair, holding him in place with my thighs.

His large hands gripped my stomach, slowly moving to my breasts, toying with them before taking them out of the luxurious lingerie he just bought me. He came up for air. I needed him now. I flipped us around, so he was underneath me, Stephen's hands were shaking, and I pulled his trousers with an urgency I never understood before. His cock was already leaking with pre-cum, settling on his stomach as I pulled down his boxers.

Taking his tip in my mouth swirling my tongue around the slit before swallowing him into the back of my throat, Stephen cursed pulling my hair around his fingers I kept sucking and bobbing my head around his cock. Stephen thrusted his hips, fucking my face and I let him enjoying the pleasure I'm giving him, before stroking his balls with my fingertips and I felt Stephen release my head and I pulled back.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, and he stared at me, eyes full of hunger and lust. He came towards me again pinning my body against the bed, his weight dropped on me, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer so I could smell his skin. He pushed my legs open wider, placing the tip of his cock right at the entrance of my pussy, Stephen glanced up at me again waiting for a response.

"Use your words" he almost whispered.

An incoherent jumble came out of my mouth a smirk came back on his face. I pushed myself down on him, watching it wipe away with an incredibly erotic moan, I kissed his lips feeling him slowly find a rhythm. I felt myself meeting his thrust, needing him deep inside of me. It wasn't long before both of us came, he flipped me around onto my stomach.

"Holy fuck Chrissie, I could do this for hours" I let out a needy whine in response.

Stephen rammed into me again, harder, and harder, he pushed my head further into the sheets and I arched my ass into him. He spanked my ass lightly. God, it felt so good. I clenched around him even more, and he tried it again and again, I felt myself falling apart at the edges. A second orgasm came quickly after, I gripped the sheets with my fist, feeling sweat starting to gather on my back.

"Fuck fuck fuck." My voice was breathless, and I couldn't find any energy left in me to move as I felt him shoot hot white ropes in me.

He gripped my ass, grabbing my hair again, pulling my back into his chest, he felt around, grasping at my breasts and then down to my clit, my arm flew back, trying to hold on to him for support. His cock rammed into me at a new angle, and I could feel tears start to slide down my cheeks. He moaned directly into my ear, such beautiful sounds from such a beautiful man, we came together, again. I collapsed into the bed. He fell right beside me, Stephen pushed my hair out of my face, and I gently smiled, studying his flushed face.

"Breather?" He let out.

I nodded, eyes closing, I felt him get up and heard him say something before my bathroom light turned on. He cleaned off my legs and back, settling in beside me.

"Damn. Those chocolates did a number, huh?" I murmured something back before falling asleep with his arms tight around me.