🌟New Love - Maria

Dedicated to @Cheesecakegodd

You didn't want to come to his fucking party. You wanted to stay in your bedroom in your bed and be depressed and binge-watch straight shows that you don't even like, Grey's Anatomy. But your friends just had to come to this party, and of course, they just had to make you come. Your girlfriend broke up with you two weeks ago, you really though that relationship was going to last. But then she cheated on you with some fucking douche at her work. What a bitch. Earlier today you had received a text from Nat.

"YOU'RE COMING TO THIS PARTY I'LL PICK YOU UP AT 9 AND I WILL DRAG YOU TO THE CAR IF I HAVE TOO!!"

You don't live at the compound since you are recovering from an injury and Fury demanded you to take a break like an overprotective father. Whatever you roll your eyes and left her on read. You go get ready hopping in the shower scrubbing everywhere before quickly washing your hair. You decided on wearing some black ripped jeans, a baseball cap, and an oversized jersey, putting on all your bracelets and rings you made sure you were prepared. You knew who you were going with, Nat and her boyfriend Bucky. You liked Bucky, he wasn't as much as a douche like the rest of the guys in shield besides the Avengers well Tony's up for debate. You hated the fact that you were third wheeling though, at least Bucky agreed to be the designated driver.

You heard honking from outside looking out thee window you see Bucky in the front seat of his car with Nat impatiently leaning over him to honk on the horn.

When you got in the car you see Nat and Bucky were matching again, Nat was wearing black leggings and a blue crop top while Bucky was wearing a blue t-shirt and blue shoes.

"Look we're gonna have a good time. It's good for you to get out of the house!" Nat exclaims.

"I don't want to get out of the house" you complain.

"Hey, I even checked Megan's not gonna be there" Nat consoled you.

Megan was your ex who cheated on you with the douche from her work office. Basically, everyone hated her now because she was dating the office guy now and everyone hated that guy.

"As long as she's dating Jason she's not going to any parties" (Jason is office guy)

"I guess you're right" you say giving in.

"Hey! Maybe you'll even find a new girlfriend!" Bucky says trying to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah right" you say trailing off.

You looked out the window for the rest of the drive while Nat blasted the radio and scream-sang all the songs. Finally, you get to the party, and you all get out of the car, you drearily follow behind Bucky and Nat. We get inside and there are at least 100 people there. You look around, music is blaring, lights are off, people are drunk. You don't want to be here. All you have to do is find your way to the kitchen, get some drinks, and then hide in the bathroom. You walk into the kitchen trying to keep your head down finding the drinks right away, you grab a few bottles of beer and make your way down a hall to find a bathroom.

You don't end up finding one, but you find a bedroom, you've already started on a bottle, and you get in the room and lay on the bed. you're on your second bottle and scrolling through tik tok. You then come across a video on your for you page. It's Megan and Jason doing some sort of cutie couple trend, turning your phone off you take another swig from the bottle in your hand. All of a sudden, the music seemed to get louder from the hallway. You look to the door and see it's been open; the most beautiful girl is standing in the doorway. She has brown hair and is wearing ripped jeans and a cropped tank. She doesn't notice you as she closes the door, locks it, and sinks to the floor covering her face with her hands. Damn, forgot to lock the door when you first came in here. Good thing you didn't, after a couple of seconds, you speak up.