🌟Thunderstorm Desires - Thor

Carnal desires clouded your brain as you looked at yourself in the mirror you were trying out your new underclothes, a lacy black bra that accentuated your breasts and a black panty with a cute bow on it. Your mind flashed back to Thor and the feeling of his hot breath on the nape of your neck, you imagined standing before him in this attire, imagining the look on his face and the things he'd do to you.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a knock on your door, quickly tying your robe around yourself you head towards your bedroom door to see who it was. Opening the door you find Thor dripping wet from the thunderstorm.

"Oh your God, let me get you a towel... Come in" you said.

As you turned to go, he grabbed your arm and pulled you into his chest, you gasped as Thor tugged on your waist, closing the distance between each other. Without saying a word he captured your lips with his own and entered, shutting the door behind him, Thor backed you against the wall and kissed you passionately.

"Thor, " you moaned.

Thor pushed your lips apart and dominated you with his tongue, moving to your neck he sucked at your sweet spot. When he found you sweet spot, he couldn't help himself from marking you as his, your panties were drenched with desire, when Thor finally stopped leaving marks all over your neck, the sensation left you gasping for air.

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time", Thor murmured, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

You unbuttoned his shirt and placed your hands on his chest as he placed a trail of feathery kisses down your cleavage and undid the knot of your robe to reveal your underclothes, kneeling down he spread your folds open before diving in. You shuddered as he slowly stood up and slid his hands down to your ass and gave it a squeeze, Thor lifted you and carried you to your bed. gently placing you on the bed he started taking off his clothes, before hovering over you. Kissing your neck, than behind your ear, he captured your lips, coaxing them apart with his tongue. His hands roamed all over you as Thor devoured your lips with gusto. you arch your back in pleasure while trying to get some friction. He grabbed your hips and pushed them down as he murmured.

"Patience, your love". Thor stroked your inner thigh with his fingers as he left a trail of hickeys from your neck to your cleavage.

" Mine. Mine. Mine." he helped you out of your bra and massaged one breast as he sucked on the other. I couldn't take it any longer and came the moment he slid a finger into me.

"Did I say you could come?", he growled.

Before you could register his words, he pulled your ankles so that your legs dangled from the edge and knelt before you, Thor stuck his tongue into you as you screamed, clutching the sheets. Thor darted his tongue in and out of you, occasionally replacing it with two fingers while his tongue mercilessly licked your inner thighs. The pleasure was too much to handle and as you came again; but that didn't stop him. Thor kept lapping your juices and just as you thought he was about to stop, he grabbed onto your thighs gently but firmly and gave your sensitive bud a deep lick. And just like that you were gushing again.

Thor then stood up, giving you about 12 seconds of peace before returning back wearing a condom, grabbing your ankles again and Thor placed them on his shoulder as he slowly pushed his length into you. This time he thrust slowly and deeply; your knuckles turned white from grabbing the sheets as you arched your back. He pulled out a little and thrust deeper hitting your g-spot, you moaned loudly.

"Y-yes. Right there. Please don't stop. Oh. Your. God. Never stop please", you begged him. He thrust again and your pussy clenched around him.

"Fuck do that again, baby". you did as he bid.

"Faster", you moaned. He sped up, thrusting harder than before. You were out of breath as you felt your release.

"Cum with me, love", he said. And boy did you come. He pulled out and licked the cum that had trickled down your inner thigh from your wave of release.

"Can't waste any of this Princess" Thor smirks.

You were breathless as you woke up with a jerk realizing that it was all a dream; a dream that gave me a glimpse of your desires.