🌟Camp - Maria

Maria's POV:

This year is my fifth year or so being a counsellor at this camp. I've been a camper since I joined, pulling up early to the camp to help set up with the rest of the counsellors, I grab my suitcase out of my trunk and find my cabin. I start making my bed and when I'm done, I lay down and check my watch, half an hour before I have to go to the meeting and start setting up the camp. I set an alarm on my iPod that they give us since we're not allowed to have phones and shut my eyes, all of a sudden, I hear a thud. My eyes shoot open and whip my head over to see what it was, there's a short blonde girl with a suitcase she seems to be struggling with, I stand up and head over to her in the doorway.

"Campers aren't supposed to be here for another" The blonde girl says.

You check your watch.

"A couple more hours" you reply.

The blonde girl scrunched her eyebrows and puts a hand on her hip.

"I am aware. I'm a counsellor. In fact, I'm the other counsellor in this cabin" she responds.

"Hey, relax I get it shorty. Need help with that suitcase?" I tease.

""No. And my name is not 'Shorty' it's Y/n." Y/n glares.

"Hmmm, how 'bout babe? Is that better?" I replied whilst picking up Y/n's suitcase and brought it over to the bed.

Counsellors each get a normal bed while campers have to share bunks, Y/n rolled her eyes and followed the much taller much stronger girl toward the bed.

"Here I can help you put the sheets on your bed" I suggest.

"No I'm fine you can go back to your nap." She replies softly. I look down and check my watch. 20 minutes until the meeting.

"No, I can help you with this, and then we both can take a nap until the meeting." I argue.

"Both...?" Y/n responds hesitantly.

"Well not in the same bed of course!" I let out a little giggle and smirk. I see Y/n blush.

"Right, Duh." She lets out a laugh of embarrassment.

"Unless... you want to?" I tease. Y/n's face turned bright red.

"What?! Of course not! What the fuck?!" she replied in shock.

"Aye, watch that mouth, don't want you to get fired, I'll miss you too much" Y/n flipped me off and started unpacking her bedsheets. I helped her get them onto the bed and then went back to my bed to get some more rest.

Y/n's POV:

Maria's alarm starts going off, but she doesn't wake up only you do, letting it go on for a bit more thinking she'll get up eventually, but she doesn't. Ugh. You get up and walk over to her bed, you stand next to it and turn the alarm off.

"Get up." She doesn't budge. You were really hoping that you wouldn't have to touch her. When you first came into this cabin and saw her you couldn't help but let your mind wander.

She's beautiful, tall, strong, muscular.

Y/N STOP IT. NO. SHE'S YOUR COWORKER. OH MY GOD.

You quickly lay a hand on her shoulder and shake it. Her eyes slowly open and she looks at you slowly, Maria slowly snakes her hand onto yours and up your arm.

"Hey babe" you pull your arm away quickly.

"Don't do that." You scold.

"Aw come on shorty, just joking around." you see a smirk form on her face.

"Thanks for waking me, wouldn't want anyone else to be the first face I see" She winks and starts to get up and you quickly make your way back to your area to try and hide how she's making you feel.

You both head out towards where the meetings getting hold, you sit next to each other during the meeting and then you get your assignments to start in order to get the camp ready. You and Maria have decoration duty in the mess hall which will be fun, you go and grab your assigned box and head that way.

"So is this your first year?" Maria asks.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" you respond shocked that she knew that.

"I've been going here since I was in third grade. I've never seen you before" she casually says.

"Dang, that's a long time" You say with wide eyes.

"Yep, that's why I know pretty much everyone here. So why'd you decided to work here?" she says while throwing her arms out in the air.

"Well, I'm going into my freshman year of college, and I saw that meant I could get a job as a counsellor here. I need some extra cash, so I decided why not?" you explain casually.

"Nice. Last year was my last year of being a camper since I'm also going into college. I'm guessing you don't have anybody you know here so you can just hang out with me" she explains.

"Oh but do I really want to have to hang around you though?" you tease.

"Well it's either that or no one at all babe." She shrugs her shoulders.

"Fine." You say whilst rolling your eyes.

"Since it's your first year as a counsellor we're gonna be getting the younger campers."

"Nice." You respond sarcastically.

We get into the mess hall and get to work. We get it done and Maria checks her watch.

"We still have about three hours until the campers start getting here. Wanna head back to our cabin?" she says while stretching.

"Sure why not?" you shrug.

Maria leads you back to your cabin and you walk in first while she holds the door for you, hearing her shut the door you turn around to ask her what she wants to do but you're surprised to find her right there inches away from you making you jump a bit.

"Oh, sorry for jumping I wasn't expecting-" Maria slowly put her arms around your waist, you feel your breathing get heavy.

"Is this, okay?" she questions.

You pause for a second. Is it?

"Y-yeah..." you stutter.

You gently place your arms on hers. She pulls you in closer and your frozen. She leans down and you feel her lips brushing against your ear.

"I could see you blushing earlier..." she whispers making your eyes grow wide.

"So?" you say trying to control your heart rate.

"So, We have a couple of hours to kill..." Maria suggest whilst wiggling her eyebrows.

"I'm aware..." you say staring at her lips.

"All you have to do is give me consent." Your breathing gets even heavier, and your heart feels like it's going to jump out of your chest.

"Do it." You exclaim.

"Do what baby?" she teases.

"Me." You confidently say.

Maria picks you up and you wrap your legs around her waist, she holds you so easily. She cups your back and places her lips on your own, you tangle your hands in her hair, you kiss like this for a while before she lays you down on her bed and untangles you from her. She sits on her knees on the bed and reaches her big hands to the button of your shorts, she pauses and looks up at you and you nod your head yes.

"Please..." You whine.