🌟The God - Loki

You and Fandral had just finished up with a very heated divorce, you couldn't believe he cheated on you. You should've known better when you saw the state of the Asgardian maid, you know that you shouldn't have blame it on her, but you were just so mad, Fandral could never settle for one thing. He always had to have it all, one cape wasn't enough, you needed 3. Being a part of the big 3, wasn't enough, he needed the attention for every war. A wife wasn't enough, he needed a side piece at work to keep him company, The late-night meetings and business trips started to add up and you never felt more stupid when you finally figured it all out. It was a messy fight and an even messier divorce, you were just lucky there was no prenup, and he was very unlucky in that sense. You watched his masculinity crumble when you walked away with half of his belongings.

You sat in your apartment that was previously the two of yours. Anxiously waiting for him to arrive to pick up the last of his things.

'At least it will be the last time I need to see him.' you thought to yourself as you sat on the sofa.

Since that was your thought process, you thought it would only be right to put in an effort. Make him see what could have been his forever, you wore jeans that hugged your ass perfectly and a cropped vest top, you made sure your makeup was just right so you could see him eat his heart out. You wanted to leave him gagged, the doorbell rang, and you walked slowly to the door, Fandral needed to foam at the mouth at the sight of you, grovelling would be the cherry on top, but you didn't want to be too ambitious.

"Loki" You spoke in shock when you opened the door.

Loki Fandral's friend, Loki and Fandral were never particularly close, so you'd only see him at family gatherings and parties. They weren't frequent though, you and Loki always had this flirtatious banter about you, but banter was all it was since you not only had respect for your marriage but self-respect too, and class might you add.

"I'm here to pick up Fandral's things." He spoke and you were confused. He was meant to see you looking as good as you did so he could literally die.

"Oh I thought he was coming to get it all." you expressed confusion with your tone as you opened the door further.

"Come in." you spoke, and he walked into the apartment.

"It's all there," you said and pointed at the two boxes on the floor in the corner. Loki walked to the boxes and picked the first one up. He was muscular also a god, so you didn't think to offer any help.

"For the record, I hate Fandral for what he did to you. You didn't deserve that. No one deserves that." you appreciated his kind words; he really didn't need to say that.

"Thanks Loki, I knew there was a reason why I liked you." you joked and got a wine glass out.

He walked out of the apartment with the first box, and you poured your glass before sitting on the sofa. He walked back in a few minutes later, without his jacket this time, his biceps bulged out of his T-shirt, and you caught yourself staring. You never realised how hot he was. He picked up the last box and made his way to the door.

"Hey like I said before, you deserve better." He spoke and you smiled softly. Fandral was lucky that Loki was kind enough to pick up his stuff from the apartment in the first place.

"Loki thank you," you sighed and sat up straight on the sofa.

"If you ever wanna talk to someone, you can call me you know." You found the thought of him offering help when his brother had just cheated on you was kind of odd. What was weirder was that they were related but you knew he meant well. Fandral was quite literally the devil himself whereas Loki was an angel.