🌟Kiss me Dangerously - Bucky

You haven't seen Bucky in 2 weeks, since he's an Avenger, he goes for trips and missions all of the time. Usually, you're allowed to attend them with him, but you weren't allowed because it was deemed too unsafe for "pretty little girls like me" in his words.

Earlier (when that happened)

"I told you! you're not going! just fucking listen for once! that's final I don't give a fuck if you want to! you're not coming! It's not safe for pretty girls like you!" He shouted grabbing onto your neck and pushing your back against the wall aggressively. Bucky let go and grabbed his gun and left the room without looking at you.

PRESENT (NOW)

You hear the front door open and close before you rush down the stairs and jump on him, Bucky grabs the back of your thighs, wrapping your legs around his waist.

"Hey, sweetheart." He smirks.

You eagerly press your lips against his, Bucky groans, grabbing your butt and grinding you against his already hard cock.

"Hm, I missed you so much, baby." He grunts between kisses, guiding you up the stairs and into your bedroom.

"Please..." you beg as he throws you down on the bed and starts to unbuckle his belt.

"Fuck baby, have you been a good girl for me?" He asks, unbuttoning his dress shirt.

"Yes sir." you breathlessly pant, you need him so bad.

"God. I missed you." He repeats, staring down at you hungrily, you watch a smirk slowly spread across his face.

"Please sir, fuck me." you pant, watching him undress.

He crawls on top of you, pulling off your shirt, arching your back whilst he unclasps your bra. You feel his dick pressing into your inner thigh and moan as his teeth graze your left nipple.

"You want a baby?" Bucky rough voice questions, you feel his thumb rub against your wet panties.

"What-" you start, attempting to sit up. Bucky presses harder against your throbbing clit.

"You heard me. I do not like to repeat myself, sweetheart." you moan as his fingers push your panties to the side as he rubs you faster.

"I don't kn-" He cuts your sentence off again.

"Fuck it." Without warning he slides himself into your wet entrance. Still massaging your clit between his fingers.

"Oh, Bucky!" you whimper as he pumps himself into you. A smack on your clit causes your body to jolt backwards.

"That feels so good!" you squeal as he slaps it again.

"I'm gonna fuck a baby into this little stomach of yours." Bucky's words send tingles down your spine.

He thrusts even harder.

"Yes! Please!." you cry out again, wrapping your legs around his waist. He thrusts so hard that the bed rocks against the wall.

Bucky's hand wraps around your throat, squeezing it, you use your hand to wrap around his wrist.

"You're going to look so pretty with a swollen belly. Carrying my child." He grunts, using the hand that was torturing your clit and sliding it up to my stomach.

You moan out, whimpering at the thought of his cum filling you, making you pregnant.

"You like that sweetheart? You want my baby here." He presses his hand into your stomach and pumps into you faster.

"Yes sir! I think I'm going to cum." your brows furrow and your lips part as you feel heat creep up your body.

"Yes, that's it baby, you cum for me." He plays with your nipple with his tongue as your body start to shake beneath him.

Bucky groans, using his hand to pull your chin towards him and places his lips roughly onto yours. As you moan into his mouth, you reach your climax, grinding yourself into his cock. When Bucky moans, you can tell he's about to cum.

"Fuck baby." He grunts, you feel his Abs flex against you as he releases himself into you.

You feel his cum dripping from your cunt, but instead of pulling himself out, he buries himself deeper into you.

"You're such a good girl for me baby." He praises.

"What if I don't get pregnant?" you pant. Bucky smirks and lets out a small chuckle.

"Then I'll have to fill this cunt up with my cum again, won't I?" He rubs your sore clit.

"Yes sir." you part your lips, and he places his on yours once again.

"I love you sweetheart."

"I love you, Bucky."