🌟Breathless - Bucky

You were at the bar glaring at the blonde bitch Abby dancing with Bucky your boyfriend, she was grinding against him making you jealous, angry, and upset at the fact that he's not pushing her away, laughing to yourself you should've known he was a ladies man in the 40s, so it doesn't surprise. Turning around to order another drink you jump back in shock whilst letting out a short squeal at Nat standing in front of you, hitting her arm gently you signal her for another drink, she gets you another drink feeling bad for.

Wanting to cheer you up she talks to Steve about her plan to get Bucky to see what he's missing, overhearing their plan you clear your throat making Nat smile at you sheepishly. Steve comes up to you flirting as best he could make you laugh at his cuteness.

"Y/n would you like to dance" Steve asks shyly.

"Captain America dances" you say sarcastically with a fake look of shock on your face making Steve roll his eyes chuckling slightly.

Taking his hand in yours dragging him to the dance floor, with you back to his chest and his hands around your waist moving your body to the rhythm of the beat. Steve moves his face closer to your ear whispering.

"He's looking~" making shivers go down your spine.

"Kiss me Steve, even if it's just my neck" you say with your head leaning back on his shoulder.

With Steve following your order his hand hold your jaw as he kisses your neck while your held eye contact with Bucky, seeing just how long it would take to break. When the music stops, you're a bit disappointed that Bucky didn't do anything walking back to the bar you didn't see Bucky's face drop as he saw tears fill your eyes before you started running to your bedroom, what you didn't know is that Nat and Steve glared at Bucky and the blonde chick.

"What did you do to Y/n?" Nat venomously says to Bucky.

"What do you mean?" Bucky looks between the Steve and Nat.

"Who cares about her come have a drink with me maybe then we can go to my room and have fu-" Abby starts to say when Bucky pushes her off him and Steve cut her off.

"I know who you are Abby, you're trying to be an Avengers but let me tell you that we don't speak bad or put our team members down because us Avengers are a family" Steve speaks with authority.

Bucky pleads with Nat to let him see Y/n; Nat agrees as your plan was coming into play. She messages you quickly letting you know that bucky was on his way. Bucky didn't know what to say to you as you were his girlfriend after all well maybe not anymore.

"Hey doll you there?" Bucky asks after knocking.

Letting him in your room you pin him against the mattress and slowly bent down and nibbled his ear lobe, you traced your nose against his jawline and gave him a peck on his lips.

"Did you enjoy yourself today Bucky".

"No Y/n I only went to the stupid party to see you in that outfit".

Your skirt rides up your thighs and his dark blue eyes drop down between your legs. No underwear, No boundaries, and No fucking shame.

"Didn't you say you'd bend me over this bed?" Bucky visibly swallows, fingers twitching by his sided.

"I think it's about time you made good on your word" you say while slowly undressing yourself.

You unbutton his shirt pulling it down his shoulders before throwing it somewhere around the room before you go down to your knees to unbuckle his belt and pull his boxers and pants off pinning him back against the bed you kept sucking, kissing, licking, and biting his neck. Bucky slid his hand from your ass to your neck and pulled you down for a deep kiss as his other hand fiddled with your bra strap. You moaned as he forced his tongue through your lips, whilst grinding your bare body against him, your nails sank into his shoulders as he deepened the kiss. Breathless, as your lips parted you slid down to kiss and lick his neck, chest, and down to his V-line till you reached his dick. You teased him a little and then sat up inserting his length into yourself slowly, moaning loudly.

Bucky grabbed your thighs and pressed his fingers in as you began riding him, the pressure only added to the pleasure, your breath hitched as you rode him slow and deep. Bucky raised his hips to make you move faster, before flipping you over, pulling out half way before thrusting hard. You moaned and arched your back with pleasure as his thrusts kept getting faster, your skin was hot and sweaty as your bodies slapped against each other. Bucky kept calling you a good girl, hot, sexy, beautiful, fucking goddess... But your mind was in a haze.

You could barely think or make sense of anything when he was fucking you like that. Balls fucking deep inside of you, you let out a scream as you felt your release wash over you, as Bucky followed right after as he came inside you, kissing your shoulder before rolling off you, catching his breath as he stands for a while. You lay there in the afterglow. But not for long...Later he reached down and inserted his tongue into your already sensitive pussy and sucked it hard. You were breathless by the time he had used his tongue and curled his fingers inside you making you cum all over him.

That is what sex with Bucky felt like every day.

Breathless.