🌟Hot Tub - Tony

You were the chef in the avenges compound, you worked for Nick Fury. Your job is to serve, to cook, to pleasure him however he'd like but you've only ever cooked for them, you looked at the grand stairs to see Tony Stark walking into the kitchen, he is older than you by a few years, but he doesn't know your age, name, or background,

"Dinner please" he tells you.

Nodding your head and got to cooking, you cooked his all-time favourite, you set up the table and everything before going to look for Tony, walking down the hallway you saw Tony in the hot tub alone, you walked outside, and your heels clicked on the wood planks outside.

"Tony, your food is ready" you called him.

Tony looked at you and slicked back his hair with his water, he smiled at you and signalled you to get closer. How is he real? his features were so handsome.

"Do you have a bathing suit?" he asked.

"No sir I don't" you shook your head.

"Then do you mind?" he tugged on your uniform.

You shook your head and took off your uniform, you just guessed it was your turn to pleasure, Tony smirked at you as you lowered your body into the bubbling water you just looked away, feeling a little shy that you were only in your underwear.

"Can I see your hand?" he asks for it. You nodded and gave him your hand he flipped it over and traced his finger over the wrinkles in your palm.

"You will meet the love of your life when you've reached the age of 35", he looked into your palm.

Blushing, did he mean himself? Tony doesn't know your age, and it's already pretty accurate his gaze fixated into you, you felt queasy all over yanking your arm over to him and held your waist, causing you to whimper.

"How old are you?" he stares at your lips.

"Thirty- five" you looked at his eyes.

Tony smirked and made eye contact with you.

"Then you must call me sir" he smiled; your face was very near his.

That line it kept repeating in your head, you were basically straddling him at this point, with your arms around his neck.

"Am I your love that I had predicted from earlier?" he grinned.

You couldn't hold yourself back anymore, he was teasing you by speaking soft words, his ridiculously cute smile that captivated the beatings of your desperate heart. Tony leaned closer and closer until both your lips brushed across each other's, you were frozen not knowing what to do Tony smiled and kissed you softly and slowly. You closed your eyes and melted into his embrace, both your lips intertwined, and your saliva mixed.

"No we can't your boss he" you pulled away and stuttered your words.

"He's not here" he tells you.

Looking around wandering your eyes throughout the big empty home.

"c'mon" he grabs your attention again.

"Wh- what...?" you looked at him, he smiled at you.

"Then, I'll do something to you" he said cheekily, his fingers reach into your underwear beneath and touched your clit.

"Fuck" you moan, Tony smirked and bit his lips, he loved the way you moaned, his finger thrust into you slowly and deeply.

"Sir" Tony was quite turned on by you, it never happened with the other girls he usually just toyed with them and leave but you were different.