49; Proposal

Calum's POV

I open my eyes, finding myself on the closet floor. We might've fallen asleep here after enjoying each other's company, I just couldn't help myself around Shay. She's so sexy all the time, she was wearing a loose t-shirt last night with her hair down, and not to mention she was wearing her full black frame glasses, can you blame me if she looks like a sexy independent woman? 

I can see Shay's beautiful legs walking in and out of the closet, I slowly get up and stretch my arms way up to the sky. I look over at Shay and she's putting on her eyeliner, "morning baby", I muttered. 

"Well, morning to you too sleepyhead. How's the closet floor treating you?", she smiles and I can see her reflection in the mirror. 

"It's a good idea to get it carpeted and that was a good sleep", I told her. She brushes her hair and turns to me, she's wearing a pretty blue knee-length dress. "I'm glad to hear that, but how do I look honestly? Do I look mature?"

I stand up and walk closer to her, "you look so cute", I kissed her forehead. 

"I don't want to look cute, Cal! I want to look stunning and not like I'm a teenage girl", she whines and I wrap my hands around her, "well, sorry to say but you'll always look 18 to me". 

She smiles so wide, and she tiptoed to give me a kiss,"you always know what to say, Calum Hood". 

She puts her hand on my chest and looks at me curiously, "so, tell me what are you gonna do today before coming to my graduation?". 

I put my hands over my head, trying to think straight cause I just woke up and my mind is still having trouble crossing over from sleepy land, "errr, I'm gonna vacuum the house, put up some decorations, and make sure the catering comes on time. And put away all the boxes! Like all of them!".

"Don't forget to make breakfast for you and Tommy, I didn't do any cause I overslept", she told me and I put both of my thumbs up, "consider it done". 

I walk Shay to the front door, "if anything please call me, alright? Anything at all", she told me.

"Don't you worry, Shay. I got this!", I told her confidently. Now the both of us standing in front of the door, "and don't be late, I want to see you and Tommy at the audience when I'm on the stage", she looks so nervous and I grab her arms and look into her eyes, hoping that it will calm her down. 

"You'll see us, and baby, I am so proud of you. You deserve this, and be proud of yourself", we share another passionate kiss and she walks out of the door, step into her car and drive away. 

I clap my hands, feeling pumped to show Shay that I could make this house looks spotless! I made my way to the kitchen and started cracking some eggs and make some scramble eggs, that's the only egg menu I could do, but good enough to feed myself and my son enough protein for the day. While the pan sizzles some goodness, I hear my little buddy sitting on the stool over at the kitchen counter, "daddy, what are you doing?".

"Morning to you too, little buddy. I'm making breakfast for the both of us, us amigos are going to have scramble eggs", I told him excitedly. I slide the eggs into two plates and place it on the kitchen counter, "bon appetit, my little Thomas", I said and we sit down opposite each other having a little breakfast. "You are going to help daddy today", I told him cause I do need help, this is a big ass house and I need his help to clean it in time.

"Daddy, I was going to swim today. You have to find someone else to help you", he said it to me as if it's okay to say that to me, no remorse feeling or whatsoever. 

"No buddy, you're going to help me cause we are having a party tonight and we need this house to look presentable. We're throwing a graduation party for mummy and a housewarming party for our friends to come", I told him and he looks at me and say, "your friends daddy, not mine so why do I have to help? It's your party, not mine".