29; Happy Birthday Tommy Pt 2

The kids are having fun playing musical chairs that is administered by Shay, all the kids are laughing especially little Tommy with his little party hat on. He has been jumping and singing with his friends while playing party games. Calum just stare at his little boy like he's the only thing that matters, well he is the only thing that matters in his life right now. If he haven't found out about Shay and Tommy, he would be one sour asshole that has a short temper. He feels thankful of what he has, he has a great six year old son, a great career and a sexy ass fuck buddy that is sexy as hell. He looks at Alana's lean body sway as she is walking towards him with a drink. She leans down, letting him see her cleavage, "there's only juice here", she whines. 

"Babe, it's a birthday party of a six year old boy. I think its appropriate for all of us to be sober", he smirks at her and motion her to sit on his lap, and heck yeah she did. 

He has his eyes on how Shay is treating the kids, and she looks extremely pretty in that yellow dress. He doesn't know why but she just have this hook on him. He moved on, he has this high class model on his lap, but why does he feel like he's still missing out. He watches her every movement like she's a moving photograph in a gallery. The way she tiptoes around the kids to seem taller, she laughs and claps her hand whenever the music stops and hug tight whoever is left out in the musical chair game. It seems that Shay has a serenity effect on Calum, no matter how much he tries to move on and let go of their young and meaningful memories behind.Calum smiles so wide when Tommy once again win another party game and Shay carries her little winner, but then when Shay puts him down, he runs towards his direction. 

"Daddy! I won again!", Tommy cries and Calum motioned Alana to sit on the chair next to him because Calum wants to embrace his little winner as well. Calum puts him on his lap, "that's my  boy! Winning in everything!", then Calum whispers into his ear, "but you didn't cheat did you? Cause us Hoods, we don't cheat". Tommy looks at his father with disbelief, "I didn't cheat! I won it fair and square!". 

"It's okay, everyone still gets a little present for being a great sport!", Calum heard Shay says as she passes around little packages to Tommy's friends. 

Suddenly, I hear the door open and familiar giant footsteps and Tommy is definitely a lucky boy to have them in his life. 

"Where's the birthday boy?", Luke yells as he has a big wrapped present in his hand that he can barely carries. 

Tommy open his mouth wide and jumps from Calum's lap, "Uncle Luke! Uncle Ashton! Uncle Micheal!"

"Happy birthday buddy, this is for you", Ashton hands him something round and big which Calum can guess what is under that wrapping paper. 

"Thank you, uncle Ashton!", Tommy responds and then Luke push Ashton aside and showing off his present to Tommy.

"I got you the biggest one, Tommy!", Calum stands up and take that package from Luke because it looks like his hands are going to break. 

"Let me take that. Why did you buy something so big for such a little boy, Luke? Especially something that even you can't carry", Calum points out.

"I can carry! I carried it all the way up here!", he points out his doubtful arm strength. 

Micheal then hands Tommy a shopping bag, "this is for you, Tommy. I put a lot of time into it".

Tommy holds the shopping bag with his other hand, "thank you uncle Micheal, thank you uncle Luke!". 

"Alright buddy, let's put this on the present table", Calum told his son and he follows behind Calum to the present table. 

Ashton sees her foxy baby and puts his arm around her, "everything seems fine, good job on making the party fight-free baby".