42; Emotions

Calum's POV

I can't believe I'm waking up beside this beautiful person, I put away her hair that gently falls on her face and gives a kiss to her forehead. Who would've thought that this could actually happen? I am aware that happy endings could happen, and yeah they brag about it but right now, as I'm living mine, it's surreal. I feel like what the fuck did I do to get her? I feel like I deserve her and she deserves better at the same time, she's just so ridiculously amazing in her own way. On that note, I think that drives me to be a better person to her and to our son, Tommy. I'm gonna be the best for her, that's my promise. I'm not letting her go again, never,

I pull her body into me, and she nudges and open one eye. "You're up early".

"I couldn't miss the way you look in the morning", I told her and her lips curve into a big smile. "Gosh, you could stop being all mushy mushy you know. Our date ended last night".

I understand that she hasn't got any compliments in awhile and me, being a romantic ticking bomb really catches her off guard cause she likes to keep it real and let's face it, keeping it real doesn't always sounds sweet and creamy.

She lifts her head and put her head on her hand while her elbow rests on the bed, "so, is my morning look reaches your expectations?"

"Do you really want to know?", I better give the benefit of the doubt cause that's how a romantic ticking bomb works, and seriously, I mean every word I say.

"Give it to me straight, rockstar", she opens up her chest, preparing herself to get the ugly truth.

I lean in closer and captures her lips with mine, "you haven't changed, you look like you're still 18".

She laughs and making her laugh still feels great, "you just verified one thing about love, you know that?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "and what is that?". She got up and put on my shirt over her beautiful naked body.

"Love really is blind", she chuckled . "What about me, then? I look really sexy in the morning, right?", I practically told her that she looks ageless, I deserve an out of the moon compliment.

She hops on top of me, with her legs hugging my waist, "you definitely look the best with these guns and abs", she said and touch my abs and biceps, "thank you, that took dedication", I winked. She then leans down and lay on my chest, "but you wanna know what really makes me feel like the luckiest woman alive?"

I put my hands on the back, feeling the curve on her lower back, "is it my dick? I'm sure its my dick", I said boastfully.

She slaps my chest, "Cal, seriously! I'm not talking about your dick. You just ruined the moment, so I just have to tell you next time", she said while getting up but I pull her back down and flip her over, ending I'm on top. She squeals excitedly, "you're not going anywhere till you tell me", I told her.

She grabs my neck, "fine. What makes me the luckiest woman alive is just by looking into your eyes, I fall in love with you more and more each time".