41; Dreams

Shay's POV

I can sincerely say that I am happy, these past few weeks have been unimaginable. I never thought I could be this happy, I know that Calum can make me happy cause he did once before, but this is a totally different thing, it's nostalgic yet liberating. I would say that I'm falling in love with the same person, but at the same time I'm falling in love with a whole other guy. Am I even making any sense? But I bet some of you understand what I mean.

The day I came home from my last paper, I call out my son but no answer. I walked into his room and he was not there, I wondered where he should be then I pulled out my phone to call Calum, and as I turned my body around to walk out of the room, Calum suddenly appeared in front of me and I dropped my phone.

"Sorry", he giggled, picked up my phone and give it to me.

"Could you stop doing that? You could give me a heart attack!", I slap his chest.

He pulls me in and whisper in my ear, "well baby, you make my heart skip a beat".

Of course he made me blush with that compliment, I kissed him on the cheek. "Very smooth, rockstar". He then divert his lips to meet mine, damn he's a good kisser. People used to say that the kiss , is like you can see fireworks in the sky but this kiss, is more like the sweet calm kind. I see beautiful waves hitting the golden sand whenever I kiss Calum.

Then his hands travel from my waist to my butt, classic Calum. His hands never stay put, but then the thought of Tommy popped in my mind. I pull my lips and asked him, "where's Tommy?"

"He's at the penthouse with the guys, I thought they could babysit him tonight while we go on our date", he told me and I'm surprised.

"We're going on a date?"

"Yeah, don't you want to go on a date? It's sort of my treat since you're done with exams", he explains and I can't help grinning. "What?", he asked, confused with my expression.

"Nothing, I never thought that you really wanted to bring me out on a date. I thought we are going to skip the dating part, and picked up where we left off and just be parents to Tommy", I told him.

Then he's the one who's grinning like a goat, "then let's skip the dinner part and go straight to the get naked part", and I pushed him away.

"Dinner first, I'm famished", I walked out of Tommy's room and walked into my room. "Give me 15 minutes to shower and get ready", I turn to my date and give him a peck on the lips. "Or you want to jump in with me?", I teased him and he immediately took off his shirt and pants and run towards the bathroom.

I laugh so hard at his reaction, one thing for sure is that he's one horny guy but I'm happy that he only show this side of him to me, and I'm even glad that he's attracted to me. This is a fucking dream.

"Are you coming in, baby?", I heard him shout. I pull my sweater over my head, slide down my pants and remove my undergarments and join him in the shower. His muscular pecs are to die for, and not to mention his biceps. His body definitely improved since the last time I saw him, and here I am, not quite at the standard he is right now, since I have been running, my abs is more defined and my thighs have slim down. Thank God, i came to my senses!