40; Sorry,

a/n: This is not gonna be a POV, it's gonna be a third person view. You'll figure out why I do so, but don't hate me for it, I just think I could write this chapter better, so spread good vibes kay? ;)

Calum has been in a good mood, obviously because he has reconciled with Shay but he can't go to the top of the mountains and shout how much he loves her cause he hasn't ended with Alana and Shay hasn't ended with Will. Calum always admired how fair and thoughtful she is, even though Will is such a tight-ass jerk, she still thinks that he doesn't deserve to be cheated on. He still can't believe that after all these years, being around the world and being with other girls, Shay was always the girl for him. The only girl that can make her smile and truly understands him, and see him as a cheeky guy that sings for a hobby instead this major rockstar. He even melts every time Shay calls him that, 'rockstar'.

He's sitting at a coffee shop that he has arranged a meet Alana, honestly he can't wait to call it off and it should be easy cause he has no feelings towards her. The relationship was purely physical anyway. As he sip his coffee, he sees Alana walking over to the table, and he stands up and kiss her in the cheek. She pushes her shades over her head, and sits down. She's wearing this revealing halter top, and Calum noticed but he just couldn't care less.

"It's been awhile, Calum. Busy much? I've been missing you", she pouts.

He actually has been busy, he's still doing interviews with the band about the new album and whenever he has the time, he comes over to Shay's place and be spend the day with the both of them. Shay mostly studies for her finals, so Calum just hangs around the house with Tommy, and make sure he does his homework and play Guitar Hero with him, under the supervision of mummy Shay of course.

"Yeah, busy. How are you?", he asks back, being polite.

"Aren't you not gonna order my coffee first?", she pointed out and Calum smiles, and genuinely feel guilty cause whether the meeting gonna end up bad,at least you bought the person coffee.

"Sorry, a minute", he said and raised his hand, a barista came over and Calum ordered a tall latte, decaf for his supermodel soon to be ex-girlfriend.

"Well, to answer your question, i have been busy. The agency has been giving me jobs, soI have been travelling a lot. Last weekend, I went to San Diego and shoot an ad campaign. It was a lot of fun, sorry I didn't call you though", she said and Calum hunches forward, "no problem, Alana".

"So, are we hitting your place after this?", she asks and this is it. For a second, he thought this would be a breeze but now, he's actually nervous.

"No", he answers and Alana touches his hand and looks at him flirtatiously, "mine, then?"

"No", he answers and Alana is confused, "then where? Are you in a freaky mood right now?", Calum took away his hand and raised it, "no, Alana".

"Then what's the matter, Calum?", Alana raised her voice, sounding upset.

He takes a deep breath, "I want...", Alana folds her hands and raised an eyebrow.