38; Realization

a/n: oh it ain't done yet...

Calum's POV

I kissed her, why in the hell did I do that? I just wanted her to admit it, tell me that she does love me and talk about it like two adults but instead I fucking kissed her. Being so close to her, and looking at the shape of her lips is unbearable. It brought me back to when I was 18 and in love, so yeah I did an impulsive move and kissed her. The sweet taste of her lips didn't fade away, touching her lips with mine triggers all the feelings I have for her, and it brings me back, way back. I thought I was gonna get slapped, honestly. But actually, she kissed me back.

And here we are, laying on the couch making out. I don't even know what is happening right now, I'm trying to wrap my head around what's going on but I have been wanting to do this since the day I met her on the beach with Tommy. My hands are sliding on her back, and our lips move perfectly in synchronization and I'm kissing her so hard just to show her how much I love her.

When it's getting hot, she pulls herself away from me and stand beside the couch. Obviously, I'm a bit confused but quite upset cause why does she always have to put a stop sign at every single good thing between us? She opens her mouth trying to speak but she's stuttering.

"Cal..Calum, we shouldn't be doing this", she told me and I got myself up and raised my voice.

"What is it with you, Shay?!Don't tell me that you weren't feeling what I felt? You are not gonna be with Will and I never have feelings for Alana, so where is the problem?", she looks at me like I just said something stupid.

"We had a bad date, and yeah I have my doubts about him but right in this second, I'm still in a relationship with him. We're not broken up, so technically I'm cheating on him", as she explains, she puts her hand on her mouth, surprised on what she just said.

"I just cheated on my boyfriend, I cheated on Will. God, what have I done?"

I walk closer to her, "your boyfriend is a douche anyways, why are you worrying? You're gonna dump his ass anyways?"

"I'm not this kind of person, Calum! I don't cheat! So yeah, there'll be no future between Will and I, but what just happened is not fair to him, Cal. Even to Alana", she told me and I pull my head back in frustration.

"Why do you have to so fucking logical at times?! Why can't you follow the flow?! That felt right, kissing you felt right. Why are you avoiding to love me, Shay? Am I so bad for you?", I look straight into her brown eyes but she take a step back.

"What did Luke tell you?"

"Enough for me to fight to get you back Shay", I told her but she takes another step back with tears in her eyes.

"You left, Calum!If you can do it once, you can do it again!", she screamed at me.

"I'm not gonna do it again,Shay! I'm not leaving someone that's mine!", I hold hands but she pulls it away.