27;Getting over you

Calum's POV

Alana and I have been seeing each other for a couple of weeks now, it's mostly booty calls and just messing around. I'm not gonna complain cause I'm not thinking of Shay and I got to have sex with a very sexy young lady, what man would complain? Things in the studio is going great, we are almost done with the upcoming album and I'm kinda stoked about it. Tommy has been the greatest, and Alana knows about Tommy and she seems cool with it, maybe because I threaten her. 

"If you ever make me choose between you and my son, I would dump your skinny ass on the road and travel the whole world with my son. I'm just putting it out there, Alana. If I want to be with someone, she has to accept that my son is the number one priority". 

To my surprise, she is okay with it cause she's in it for the fun. No serious attachments and it turns her on when I'm being all daddy mode. So it's a win-win situation. 

I'm driving my Porsche to go and meet Alana at her photoshoot, as I park my car at a studio. I push my shades towards the bridge of my nose and walk inside the studio. As I walk in, I realise Alana is not the only model, I put my head down and look over my shades and see all these long legs walking around with their perfectly lean bodies. 

I was walking while enjoying the view until I feel hands cupping my face, "Mr.Hood, are you enjoying the view?", I look up and find Alana in front of me, looking at me with her smouldering brown eyes and pink pouty lips. 

I smirk and kiss her on the cheek, "I'm enjoying God's gifts. Isn't that what we all should do? Especially the one in front of me". 

She rubs her leg onto mine, and hunch forward letting my hand slides through her spine. She's sexy as hell. Our lips are just inches apart and she tilts her head and whipser, "oh, you're gonna praise God when I'm done with you". 

Shit! This girl is a maneater, I just want to shove her in some room and fuck the life out of her. I lick my lips and travels my hand to her butt and whisper back, "When I'm praising God, you're gonna scream out my name". 

She let out a giggle and I can feel her tongue in my ear, this girl is definitely a maneater and I'm glad to be devour by her. "Are you finished with your shoot? Cause I'm getting kind of hard now", I admit. 

"You do, huh?", she put her hands on my goods and I'm trying to control myself and thank God I'm wearing shades to hide my sexual frustration on my face. "Alana, if you're continue, I'm gonna pin you down on the ground, right here right now". 

She puts her head on my chest and giggles some more, "give me five minutes". She walks away barefoot in a one piece swimsuit, never noticed what she's wearing when she's all over me cause usually it's nothing. I chuckle to myself. I see her grab her long jacket and put it on, then walking towards me. "Aren't you gonna change?", I ask her.

"I get to hold onto this for a day, and I feel like I want to have fun with this swimsuit on your bed", she winks at me. I pull her into me and smack her ass, "get your sweet ass in the car!". Her body jumps forward because of the smack and we walk our way towards the car, I quickly put the keys in the ignition, put the car or gear and drive away. "So your place or mine?", I ask her.

"What about...back there?", she says and I look at the rear view mirror to look what's back there but I don't seen any hotels or motels behind? "Back where, babe? You know a place?"

She touches my knee and said, "babe, back..seat". 

I open my mouth, do not know whether to think that is extremely sexy or extremely hard because this Porsche is so small? If it's Ashton's Hummer or Micheal's BMW then I'm fine but this is a two-seated Porsche. "I think it's a bit small, don't you think?"

"Since when area is ever a problem?", she looks at me and I nod my head, "area is a problem, I want space for me to perform, babe". 

"Oh then,let me perform", I can see her biting her lip at the corner of my eye. I still feel uncomfortable doing it behind my car, it could get stuffy and sweaty. Eventhough I'm a rockstar and sweat all the time, I only appreciate sweat when I'm on stage or working out. Not so much during sex, yeah call me a very fussy lover but I like to have fresh, clean sex. Not like Micheal. 

"How bout we just go to my place, and have sex on my big bed? You still can perform on my bed right?", I ask her and she takes her hand off my knees, obviously I said something wrong. 

"Are you being serious right now?", she exclaims. 

"What?"

"I offer to be on top, and have crazy sex with you at the back seat of a Porsche with this swimsuit and you rather have sex in your bachelor pad?", she says as if there's something wrong with me. 

"I'm not a crazy wild sex kind of person, I would like to be comfortable when I'm having sex, Alana", I told her softly and put my free hand on her bare thighs. 

"You said you want to mess around, where's the passion?", she throws her hands up in the air.

"The passion is present, even in the bedroom where there is privacy and not at the back seat where paparzzi can easily my sex face on a magazine!", I lost my temper a bit because I do not understand what she wants. She says she wants sex, so do I and we are going to do it in my bedroom, sex is still on the table. 

"No, you want romantic passion. I want to have crazy sex, like at the backseat of the car or in a toilet stall in a bar!", she yells and I am astonished cause she wants to have sex in a toilet stall in a bar? Does she know how filthy those stalls can be? Poop and pukes everywhere on the floor, not to mention the smell. 

I sigh deeply, "Alana, I'm gonna be blunt with you. I want to be naked in a clean environment, I do not want to go through a lot of trouble to have sex. Sex is supposed to be comforting and satisfying, I'm really not into dirty sex.But I am willing to try, cause I like you, Alana. Just let's not jump through hoops straight away".

I can feel her lips kissing my cheek, I nailed it. I'm scared of what's to come, but the whole purpose of this relationship is to get over Shay and to do that, I will try new stuffs. Shay and I always have sex in a bedroom, we value the privacy and just being us. The intimacy is undescribable, but if I have to describe it, it's romantic. Maybe Alana is right, I like romantic passion and I need to broaden my horizon. Before, I do not give any space for the girls I slept with to replace Shay's position in my heart but now, I'm gonna slowly removing her with great sex with this great woman. 

"So, you up for doing it in the back seat?", she asks me again and now she opens her jacket slowly to show her bare shoulders. 

I hit the pedal hard and drive up to a mountain and hit the brakes where there's no one around. I take off my shades and look at her sharp facial features, "what are you waiting for? Get your sweet ass back there!"

She smiles and jumps onto the back seat, and I jump behind right after. She spreads her legs and sit on top of me, and I have both of my hands on her sweet ass and let her devour me. This is gonna be uncomfortably satisfying, but if this is what I have to do to get over the sweet, romantic and passionate sex I have with Shay, then I'm gonna do it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------