05; 5 years later

5 years later

Calum is just walking on the beach with his shades on and cap, he is having a break from a writing session with the band in a studio in LA. They are working on their 3rd album, Calum success skyrocketed since they opened up for One Direction tour 4 years ago. They have travelled around the world, and got to hang out with one of the most influential boyband in the universe! Calum learnt alot about the music business and he got better in writing songs, things have been great for him career wise. Things have been going great with him but there has been some changes since that summer 5 years ago.

Since Shay, he got mad easily. A short temper. Everything just not right with him, he often disagrees with his bandmates about music arrangements. He still gets along with his bandmates, but he simply lost patience over the sillliest things like waking up in the morning, or fans waiting at the hotel entrance after he had a long tiring flight and even when he watches football. Especially when he watches football, that;s like his stressball where he would shout for no reason at all. That is why his bandmates likes to take him out partying and get drunk cause he's a happy drunk. He tells Luke that he loves him, kiss Micheal on the cheek and pat Ashton's butt and remind him what a daddy he is. He dances with everyone and when a pretty young lady treats him nice that night, he'll bring her back to the hotel room and enjoy the rack on that woman. He hasn't been with anyone, seriously. Just a few flings and one night stands, here and there, depending on which country he's in. He thought of Shay once in awhile when he feels lonely or whenever he pass through a bookstore. Things didn't end well with Shay, but Calum thought it was for the best. Both of them are going to two different paths and it would be hard to stay together, they could try but Calum didn't want to dissapoint her in the long run, that's a bigger guilt that he has to live with. Due to circumstances, both of them never talked after that. Neither of them made the first move to call or text, when Calum left that bedroom door in the middle of the night, that was it, the ending of a summer romance. Of course Calum never thought of Shay as a summer fling 5 years ago, Shay made him happy and because of that he loved her. But how that ended and what Calum felt after that, he can't help but too consider it as a summer fling because he just want to forget about it. 

The wind is blowing strongly and Calum holds on to his cap, and his phone rings. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and answer it without even looking who it is.

"Hello?"

"Calum, we have work to do. Where are you?"

"I know we have work to do, Micheal! But I'm taking a break! I'm walking on a beach for awhile!", he shouted as soon he know it was Micheal stressing him over songs that they have to write. They have a deadline. 

"When the fuck will that be? You're walking on a beach? Gettin' some fucking inspiration mate? We got a deadline, you're supposed to get inspiration before writing, not during!"

"I'll be back when I'm back, you're not my fucking dad!", then he ended the call. 

Within all the success, there's the stress. Calum love his fans, they are the reason why he has accomplished so much and he wants to do the best for his fans, so he always criticize himself in a major way where nothing gets done. Not only he has stress on himself, tha manager keeps on telling him to finish songs and with his bandmates constantly telling him to take anger management classes, they're not fucking helping. 

His phone dings of a text and it's from Luke,

Don't be a fucking dumbass and come back, please :-)

Calum locked his phone and shove it into his pocket, then he groan so loudly. To make things worse, the wind blows over his cap and it's flying away.