EPILOGUE

Ilha patiently waited for his turn as he readied himself behind the curtain. He evens his breaths and cannot shrug off the nervousness piling in his system. His runway partner is still not here, and the staff will call them anytime now!

"Viviane is still not here?" the model behind him asked. "It'll be your turn any minute now."

Ilha shook his head and sighed. "I guess I'm going to open the show alone?"

"I'm here! I'm here!" the 16-year-old girl ran in front of the line, not to mention that she's all dolled up from head to toe and is wearing heels.

Viviane was greeted by a sharp gaze from her cousin, which made her zip her mouth close and look at anyone but him.

"Where were you?" Ilha asked.

"I accidentally ruined my dress. Luckily, mom was there, so she helped me."

"Why the hell did your dress get ruined?"

"Oppa, can you postpone the scolding after the runway? I get it, I'm at fault, and it doesn't calm my nervousness!"

"The show will start. Ilha, Viviane, go."

As if on cue, the two set aside everything they had, and their facial expressions shifted into a professional look. When the curtains parted, Ilha and Viviane professionally walked down the aisle, with the other runway models following behind them.

When Lee Ilha stepped into childhood, Jeno and Yeonjin permitted him to model for different brands. With training, he became a runway model with his cousin Viviane.

Ilha presented as a dominant alpha at the age of ten. His gender is quite obvious because firstborns mostly inherit their father's gender, and both his parents are dominant, so he would likely inherit the dominant nature too.

At some projects, he models with his father, so his influence is increasing every season. It is also cute and unique to have a father and son on one project, so the public is all in.

This year, Ilha is turning nineteen. He's not the only child, though, so here comes Lee Haneul, a dominant omega who is six years younger than him.

"Vivi-eonnie is the best as usual," the 13-year-old commented and raised a thumbs-up.

"Oh, what an honor!" Viviane dramatically giggled. "What about him?" she pointed at Ilha, who just showed up.

Haneul looked at her brother with a stinking eye and a disappointed face. "He's.. so-so."

Ilha scoffed and rolled his eyes. "You're dead to me when we go home."

The young girl only stuck out her tongue and clung to Viviane.

"You're bickering again," Jeno said, approaching the three. "Make up now, or you'll face your mother."